Chapter 12

This is a good thing, Zhou Peiyu has to go along with the dinner. I know that Zhou Peiyu took a call on the road. It was the artist Xiaoxin from her hand. Point to the problem, she has to hurry back to the company to see, and finally only Wang Wenhao and Su Yaya go to dinner.

Wang Wenhao took Su Yaya to go to a private kitchen. It is located in an inconspicuous alley in the bustling city. It is decorated with antiques, tables and chairs, benches and tea bowls, all of which are imitation of ancient times.

“The food in this private restaurant tastes very good. I have been there a few times, Yaya, you know it when you eat it, you will love the taste here.”

The owner of the private kitchen was apparently known to Wang Wenhao. Wang Wenhao took them into the private kitchen, and the boss greeted them warmly. He smiled and greeted Wang Wenhao and led them to the back box.

When I got to the box, the boss asked the waiter to come to the tea and asked Wang Wenhao what they wanted to eat. Wang Wenhao took the menu and handed it to Suya, asking for the advice of Suya. "Yaya, what do you want to eat?" , point yourself."

Su Yaya took a look at the menu and was immediately shocked by the price on the menu. This is not eating vegetables at all. It is just eating money.

Look at this price, a fermented bean curd, it will cost fifty-five dollars, you must know that the vegetable market can buy a large bottle of water for two dollars. There is still this, meat steamed eggs only, it costs eighty-five dollars, selling so expensive, is this steamed egg a dragon egg? Or is this meat foam a dragon meat? Su Yaya continued to turn the menu back, the price of the dishes was more expensive, she did not dare to order a dish, it is beyond the range of food prices she usually understand.

Just in her heart, the price of this private restaurant was too expensive, but I heard Wang Wenhao next to it: "The food in this private restaurant is delicious and the price is very reasonable. It is not expensive at all. Great value for money."

Su Yaya glanced at him. How did he see that she thought these dishes were expensive? Does he have a mind reading?

Of course, Wang Wenhao did not read the mind. He only saw that Suya had not ordered any food. He thought that she was not good for these dishes, and the price was so cheap that she could not enter her eyes.

Su Yaya obviously understood what he meant wrong, but he was already sitting here, and he was not good at ordering food. She ordered two dishes that she liked to eat at a slightly cheaper price.

"Okay." Suya put the menu back.

"Is this all right?" Wang Wenhao looked over at her. "What do you like to eat? It doesn't matter if you have more."

Su Yaya smiled. "I want to stay in shape."

Wang Wenhao looked at her up and down. "You are not fat, so thin, you should eat more."

"I am going to shoot advertisements tomorrow, I still have to eat so many toffee, the weight will definitely go up. In order to look good on the mirror, I need to restrain myself a little." Su Yaya found a very suitable reason.

The fact is also true. When the stars must strive to maintain a good figure, they can look good when they are on the mirror. Wang Wenhao understands this. He no longer insists on Suya, he has ordered a few dishes, and then handed the order to the waiter.

When I was waiting for the food, Wang Wenhao talked with Su Yaya about the elementary school. "In elementary school, you are the literary committee member in our class, and the most beautiful girl, singing and dancing." I like you very much. I was sitting behind you at that time. I was wearing a high ponytail against you every day, and then I was going to pull your hair while naughty. Do you remember?"