Chapter 38

Hey, this question seems to be super.

It can be said that from the beginning to the present, Suyaya did not think about asking him. He is the hero of the book. She is a cannon fodder, and his affairs are not round to her. She is still very self-conscious. If you have self-knowledge, you will have a clear understanding of the relationship between the two, and you will never do anything wrong.

However, Shen Xiuqi now asked her words. If she said that she didn't want to ask questions, it wouldn't be very good. She might not be happy if she was depressed. She still had to follow him to satisfy him.

So Su Yaya asked from the good: "Husband, what are you busy these days? Even WeChat has no time to return to me."

I don't know if her acting skills are too good, or Shen Xiuqi's attention is not on this. Shen Xiuqi did not even see that she was completely asking for the task. He hugged her, and the voice was sulking: "I am a few I went to see my mom."

His mother? Mrs. Shen? !

Su Yaya was taken aback. When she read the novel, she did not see the writing of Mrs. Shen. It seems that Shen Xiuqi’s parents divorced when he was a teenager. The relationship between Shen Xiuqi and Mrs. Shen is not good. I have never met in many years, and there is no description of Mrs. Shen in the novel.

However, she wore the text before the beginning of the novel. The situation is different from the original novel. Shen Xiuqi now went to see his sick mother, indicating that the relationship between Shen Xiuqi and Mrs. Shen is not so cold and bad in the novel, at least Shen Xiuqi Still very concerned about his mother, at least after Shen Xiuqi received a phone call that morning, the color of worry on his face was so obvious that he couldn’t lie.

"Is your mother still okay?" After Shen Xiuqi answered the phone, his face became unsightly, and then he went so hurriedly. Su Yaya guessed that it was definitely what happened to Shen, she asked.

Shen Xiuqi glanced at her, his eyes were dissatisfied, Su Yaya looked at him, his heart snorted, and immediately reacted, and quickly changed his mouth: "I mean, how are we mom?"

This person really cares about it, but in one sentence, she took her eyes and licked her, making her seem like she had made a mistake. Is it because her words are not his mother? Besides, she and his contract are married. Everyone knows that she can change the facts when she changes her mouth.

Cut - childish!

Su Yaya wants to turn her eyes, but because of the feeling of Shen Xiuqi, she still resisted.

Fortunately, Su Yaya resisted, did not let Shen Xiuqi see, or maybe how much fire should be made, because at this moment Shen Xiuqi is still very worried about his mother, even if he and his mother separated for many years, but the mother and child Thicker than water, he can't be worried about her.

"She was sick. She suddenly fainted in the morning. At first I thought it was an old ill. I was frightened by everyone. I was sent to the hospital in time. I asked the experts to check that it was not a recurrence of the old disease, but it was very serious. It’s just a cold.”

Now Shen Xiuqi thinks that he is afraid, if his mother is not just a bad cold, but the old disease relapses, or has a more serious illness, he will go after a late day, see his mother, he really can not forgive I can't forgive myself for the rest of my life.

"In fact, when she divorced my dad, I hated her very much. At that time, I just took the college entrance examination and took the science champion in our city. I think I have tested so good, she should be very happy. Yes, unfortunately she didn't. She just said to me, 'You are very good,' and then moved out of the Shen family resolutely."