56

The repairing power of Shen Xiuqi is too strong. Suyaya does not dare to challenge his authority. He reluctantly forwards Weibo under his gaze and follow At his request, the Weibo sent must correspond to him and call him a boy to show his ownership.

Although Suya Ya’s heart was full of disapproval of his naive demands, she was still afraid to show it on the surface. She could only listen to his arrangement honestly. He said how to do it, who told him to be gold. The main father is overbearing the president of the man, she is just a cannon fodder, and she is conscious that she still has it.

"This is all right." Shen Xiuqi stared at her after she finished Weibo, very satisfied, and her mouth swayed up proudly.

His girl, her boy, is very good.

Shen Xiuqi’s mood at the moment is better than making a business. The kind of happiness and joy is not a lot of money.

However, Su Yaya’s mood is quite heavy. The development of this story is different from the original novel she read!

Although she wore the text before the beginning of the novel, she speculated that the intimacy of her body and Shen Xiuqi had never been exposed on the Internet. Except that only a few key people know that Shen Xiuqi and her body are the main license holders, most of the speculations of the two of them are both fostered and fostered. Even the most basic love relationship has not been recognized. Mainly who feels untrustworthy!

One is the president of the Shen Group, whose status is too high. It is like the moon in the sky is not pickable. One is a beautiful red but not even the 18-line small star. The difference in the status of the two people is too great. Huge, think of normal people, Shen Xiuqi may not really like a little star, at most it is just playing.

In the eyes of the entertainment industry and even the public, it seems that a rich and powerful man has a star. It’s not a matter of fact. Everyone knows that there are a few private conversations. Hahaha will pass, and no one will be relieved.

This is what Suyya has always thought. She also thinks about her relationship with Shen Xiuqi. She has always maintained this idea since she passed through the first day.

But now, Su Yaya does not understand the direction of the development of the plot, which completely deviates from the direction of the original novel!

Her relationship with Shen Xiuqi was exposed on the Internet! ! !

Many people know her relationship with Shen Xiuqi! ! !

This is this... not the same as she thought!

What went wrong with this? How did Shen Xiuqi do this? Why didn't he go according to the plot? It was such a sudden surprise to her!

In fact, it wasn’t that Shen Xiuqi suddenly did not follow the story. It was Su Yaya who turned into a blind spot. In fact, since she passed into the novel of the president’s delicate little sweet wife, the plot has begun to change. !

Su Yaya also does not want to think that Su Yaya in the original novel is a very lazy and greedy person. She clearly has a backing behind Shen Xiuqi after she has married Shen Xiuqi. There are countless resources available at hand, but she I just want to enjoy and enjoy the ready-made, just never seriously consider what I want to fight for, what to develop, what to accumulate, but in her heart, I think that as long as there is Shen Xiuqi, he is so Severe, everything can be done for her, she does not need to work so hard, as well as her comfortable Mrs. Shen.

In addition, when Shen Xiuqi started, she really liked her. As long as she was happy, she didn’t ask too much for her to do anything. She was happy and enjoyed everything, letting herself gradually indulge in it. Just like the warm boiled frog, slowly lost the ability to live by oneself, completely turned into a canary captive canary, can only rely on the repaired silk flower.