107

Walk all the way to the back, Su Yaya saw the hawthorn on the shelf, the sweet and sour hawthorn was delicious, she liked it when she was a child. Hawthorn, drooling when I think of the taste, I took two bags of hawthorn and put them in the shopping basket.

Shen Xiuqi saw that it was actually a mountain, and he could not eat it on the list of precautions. He quickly said: "Pregnant women cannot eat hawthorn."

Su Yaya saw him and said to him: "I liked eating when I was a child. I am drooling now, I really want to eat."

Shen Xiu Qi firmly said: "This can't be eaten, this can't be eaten."

Su Yaya asked him with his hands together. "I just buy a pack. Is it good? Just buy a small pack. Is it good? When you help me eat more than half of it, I can only eat one and a half."

Looking at her pitiful appearance, her mouth wide, her eyes watery, as if she did not agree, she would cry out immediately.

This is no way, Shen Xiuqi was softened by her, and finally had to promise to buy her a small bag.

Who knows that after returning, Suyaya ate the small bag of hawthorn, and it was called a stomachache. It was scared that Shen Xiu’s face was white. She quickly picked her up and ran to the car, driving all the way to the best in the city. In the hospital, I don’t know how many red lights are on the road.

When Shen Xiuqi drove, his heart was jumping fast, and Su Yaya, who was next to him, frowned, and wanted to drive the car a little faster.

Fortunately, it was not very far. When I arrived at the hospital, Shen Xiuqi got off with Suya, and she didn’t dare to let her go. Even if Suya said that it was not so painful, he was very nervous, for fear of her and her belly. The baby has something.

Flying quickly into the hospital, Shen Xiuqi quickly called the doctor, a nurse heard the call to ask what? Shen Xiuqi held Suya and said to the nurse: "She is pregnant and says she has a stomachache."

The nurse quickly said: "You come with me, the doctor is here." He led him to the doctor's office to see a doctor.

When I arrived at the examination room, the doctor came over to check and had a pair of eyes with Suya, but I actually knew it.

"Suya, I am Baiqiqi, do you remember me?" The doctor pointed at his face.

Not to mention, Su Yaya really remembers her, this is one of the good friends of the original Lord. When two people went to high school together, they were at the same table. The results of Baiqiqi were better than Suya, and Baiqiqi often helped Su Yaya guided the coursework. At that time, Su Ya Ya was the most beautiful girl in the class. The beautiful people were always easy to recruit. There were not many girls who could play with Su Ya Ya. Bai Qi Qi is one of them.

Su Yaya smiled and said: "Of course I remember you, Bai Qiqi."

Bai Qiqi suddenly laughed and said: "I thought you wouldn't remember me when you became a big star. When did you return? Why didn't you tell me back?"

In fact, after Su Yaya came back this time, she never thought about contacting the former friends of the original owner. After all, she was not the original owner. She couldn’t get along with her friends like the original owner. This time it happened to be a white seventy-seven.

Now I was asked, Suya had to find a reason: "My previous mobile phone was broken, the address book didn't know where to go, I couldn't find the contact information of the former classmates, I can't inform you, but I I opened a farmhouse in Baizhiyuan and also promoted it on Weibo. Don't you know?"

Bai Qiqi smiled and said: "It’s too busy to die every day, 8:00 pm, go home and read a book and test the title with a baby. How can I get to know this?"