48

Zhang Guifang wrote a prescription, handed the prescription to Shen Xiuqi to the pharmacy to take medicine, Shen Xiuqi took the prescription to the pharmacy, the hospital was responsible for the decocting, the medicine was fried After that, divide it into several bags and take a bag out every time you eat it. You can eat it if you put it hot in hot water.

Shen Xiuqi came back with a good medicine and saw that only Zhang Guifang was alone in the office. He asked, "What are the two, Yaya?"

Zhang Guifang looked up from the medical record. "She went to the bathroom."

Shen Xiuqi put the medicine down, sitting on the stool next to it.

Zhang Guifang said to him: "I feel that the feelings of both of you have become better. I first saw you take her back to the old house. At that time, the two of you just got married, the feelings are not as good as they are now, see you. The two are now, I am relieved. I always feel that you are still a child, I did not expect to get married now."

Shen Xiu laughed a little. "It seems that I am still a child."

Zhang Guifang said: "You are always a child in my eyes."

Shen Xiuqi said: "Two sisters, I have been married for several months."

Zhang Guifang nodded. "You are married. You brought Yaya this time. Are you planning to have children? But Yaya is not very good now, but she will wait for her to nurse her body better. ""

Shen Xiu Qi Wenyan frowned. "Yaya has no problem with her body?"

Zhang Guifang looked at his appearance and really cared about his wife. He smiled and said: "Look at your nervousness. No big problem, you don't have to worry, just go back and raise it, take medicine on time, and adjust it for a while."

Shen Xiuqi was relieved and said: "That's good!"

He is still very worried about her!

Su Yaya came back from the bathroom and just heard the words of Shen Xiuqi and Zhang Guifang when he walked to the door.

Zhang Guifang continued to say: "When you adjust the body of Yaya, you will regenerate a big fat boy. If you are too busy with work, you can bring your child to me."

Shen Xiuqi chuckled and said: "He does not have children, so you will come to me here. I am not going to be yours! I want to bring my children home to find a cousin!"

Zhang Guifang also smiled and pointed at him. "You two brothers! Really take you..." In a blink of an eye, I saw a personal shadow at the door. She quickly changed her mouth: "Yaya is back?"

Sun Ya heard her voice, and then she continued to stand at the door. She just walked in with a smile and said, "Two, what are you talking about? Have you been so happy?"

Zhang Guifang smiled and said: "Just talk about it, Xiu Qi said that you do not like to take medicine, but in order to be healthy, you still have to eat. After eating this treatment, come back to me to show you. This is for your own good. We Women, they must love themselves, men do not understand these."

Shen Xiuqi is not happy next to him. "Two sisters, I am still sitting here. You just talk to my wife. If my wife is taught to be broken, what if I go back to Yaya and ignore me? You can pay for it." Wife gives me?"

Zhang Guifang smiled and pointed at him. "Look at it, can't you say that you have two sentences?" He put an angry look on him and waved his hand: "Hurry and take your wife home, lest I take it. Ya Ya Jiao is broken."

Who knows that Shen Xiuqi has a sigh of relief, "That is of course!" Reaching out Suya's hand and saying goodbye to Zhang Guifang, "Then we will leave, second."