101

Suyaya was looked at by them. I was really embarrassed and afraid of what they saw. I just smiled apologetically and found an excuse: "I actually want to participate, it is not very convenient, or I let my staff take the place to replace me."

Who knows that Shen Xiuqi, who was next to him, changed his previous attitude of maintaining her, and suddenly asked: "It is ok to let your staff take the place of you, but what if you lose your staff?"

Su Yaya turned to look at him, thinking that she said that looking for someone to replace her, but it is euphemistic refusal to participate in the cs. Only Shen Xiuqi also knows to maintain her, how to turn around and become so stupid, and ask such stupid The problem pulled her into the water.

In front of other people, she did not say that she did not want to participate. She could only answer: "Of course, the person who replaced me lost, I was punished."

"Good." Shen Xiuqi immediately agreed, and clicked on it: "That is yours, you go to find someone you trust to take part in." Ask other people: "Do you have any opinions? ”

"I have no opinion." Xu Chaoran said first, he felt that it was quite happy to have Suya to participate in him.

The key people have no opinions. Shen Xiuqi turned to ask Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi whether to participate in cs?

Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi are here to play, playing cards, or cs, it doesn't matter. Besides, Shen Xiuqi is a big man. He invites them. If they refuse, it is not good. Then they will participate in the promise. Naturally, Suya There is no opinion on finding someone to play.

"Since everyone has no opinion." Shen Xiuqi said to Suya: "You can go find a helper now."

Su Yaya heard his words and licked his mouth at him. He complained that he was yelling at me. He turned to go out and find someone to help.

Among the staff of the farmhouse, many of them would play cs. Suyaya selected a staff with a strong posture and agility to help her fight cs.

Su Yaya said to the employee: "Your team wants to win." She does not want to lose the party that was won after winning, and does not want to be asked to do things.

Chen Qiang, an employee, said, "I will try my best to make an effort to lose."

It’s just that I’m on the field. Who knows what the outcome will be?

Shen Xiuqi, Xu Chaoran, Xu Chengkun, Yan Junyi, four of them, and Su Qianya’s employee Chen Qiang, five people are not grouped. Shen Xiuqi said that Lin Hai was called to fight together. Xu Chaoran jumped out and said, “You are like this. I have found a helper, how can I do that?"

Shen Xiuqi chuckled and asked him: "What do you say?"

Xu Chaoran said: "I brought my assistant."

Shen Xiuqi was too lazy to care about him in this matter. He said, "You can call anyone, whatever you want."

Then Xu Chaoran called his assistant He Renbin to help.

In this way, Xu Chaoran and his assistant He Renbin, a group of Xu Chengkun, Yan Junyi and Chen Qiang, then draw two people to draw a group of people to Shen Xiuqi, the remaining one and Xu Chaoran a group.

At the time of drawing, Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi were all casually drawn, and finally they got a group with Shen Xiu, and Su Yan, who was found by Su Yaya, got a group with Xu Chaoran.

Xu Chaoran saw it, happy, and laughed uncomfortably: "Yaya, I told you before, let you come to cs and me, you see, you finally find a generation to fight with me. Group, hahaha!"