100

"Ya Ya." Shen Xiuqi screamed at Suya, who had a particularly bright smile in the box.

Su Yaya heard the sound and looked up. When he was stunned and tired, but the face was so tired, the smile on his face instantly solidified, his hands shook uncontrollably, and he patted the table in front of him. The cards were all swept to the ground, and the crickets fell to the ground, making a crisp sound.

"You, how come you?" Suya looked at Shen Xiuqi, and then recovered his voice after a long while. He couldn’t believe it and said with a little fear: "You, are you not abroad?"

Shen Xiuqi strode to her and looked down at her: "It’s all time, can I not come back?"

I don't know how it happened. Suyaya understood the meaning of Shen Xiuqi in a second. He blamed her for not having told her that she still had a child, and she rushed to the hospital to have a baby. As a result, she couldn’t fight because of her physical condition!

But this is not what Suya wants. When she learned about her pregnancy that day, she thought of the result today. No matter how she concealed it, she would know that she would not be able to hide a child... and then She was also afraid of the two sisters, and she was afraid that Shen Xiu would rob her with her. She was impulsive and went to the hospital for a while... Fortunately, things didn’t happen at the end...

She now remembers, lying in bed at night, has a very feeling of feeling, the hand touches the still flat abdomen, there is actually a small life inside, she feels very magical, the blood is connected to the special, the heart is surprisingly Calm.

Su Yaya saw Shen Xiuqi at this time. It was like the feeling of the teacher who did the wrong thing. He looked down and whispered: "I thought you would have to come back later."

Shen Xiuqi stared at her hair and laughed at herself. "I am afraid that I will come back when I get back. Everything is late."

Su Yaya listened to him, he didn't feel that way. He looked up at him quickly, and felt aggrieved in his heart. He snorted: "Not all because of you..." Su Yaya did not finish talking. It’s all because of Shen Xiuqi?

But Shen Xiuqi understood it. He reached out and pulled her hand and stared at her. "We don't say that thing? I..."

Without waiting for him to finish the conversation, Xu Chaoran oppositely laughed and sneered at the corner of his lips: "I said President Shen, you have to whisper with Yaya, it is better to wait until we finish playing the card, you are alone. Tell her, we don't want to hear your ghosts!"

Shen Xiu calmed his face and looked at him. The voice was a bit cold. "What do you mean?"

Xu Chaoran laughed aloud. "What do I mean? I don't mean to understand it any more. Don't you understand? An Chinese is back, are you comforting?"

At this time, the pronunciation of the Anyang language, Xu Chaoran is completely deliberate, he knows that An Yuzhen was the white moonlight in Shen Xiuqi’s heart. Shen Xiuqi and Su Yaya would be in conflict, and it was entirely because An Yuyu suddenly came back from abroad, so Su Yaya will resolutely run back from Kyoto, and he will not hesitate to withdraw from the entertainment circle. He is now trying to stimulate Shen Xiuqi with An Yu, but he is happy as long as Shen Xiu is not good.

Shen Xiuqi looked at Xu Chaoran, thinking that he was really good, and he forgot the pain. The lesson he gave him last time was not enough. Now he dares to come to him and deliberately provoke his relationship with Suya. Long life.

Probably really two brothers, some places are surprisingly similar. Xu Chaoran took a look at Shen Xiuqi and guessed what he was thinking. He smiled and reminded him: "What do you want, I know, are you? I want to threaten me like I did last time? I want to suppress me by thinking. Don’t let me come back, I will be hidden in my life?”