Chapter 7

When Suya came back, Shen Xiuqi had already sat down with her, and she was very tight, her legs were touching her legs, her hands were touching, almost Stick together.

Su Yaya thinks that he is too tight. The two people are a little uncomfortable. They want to move to the side, but they haven't moved yet. In the next second, Shen Xiuqi seems to have noticed her intentions and reached out. Her shoulders, a pair of deep scorpions stared at her.

"What are you going to do?" Shen Xiuqi asked.

On the look of his examination, Su Yaya's fragile and careful liver jumped up quickly, knowing that Shen Xiuqi is the object she needs to be solicited now, in order to give him a good impression, and will have a good result in the future divorce. So, he didn't want her to do something, did something that would make him unhappy, or did it on his own initiative.

After thinking about this, Suyya gave up and squatted on him, and the kitten seemed to lean in his arms.

Shen Xiuqi reached out and took the vanilla-flavored cake next to it, placed it in front of Suyya, slightly lifted his chin and motioned Suya to feed him to eat the cake.

Su Yaya stunned and couldn't help but vomit in her heart. He was still abandoning the cake she bought, and she had a stinky face on her. Now she told her to feed him to eat the cake. It turned too fast! Who said Women are fickle, in fact, men are also very fickle!

Although Su Yaya madly spit in the heart, Shen Xiuqi changed her attitude, but she did not show it at all. She picked up a spoon and took a piece of cake and fed it to Shen Xiuqi's mouth.

"Eat and eat, it's really delicious." Suya smiled.

Although he volunteered to eat, Suya decided to cooperate with him to make him feel happy.

Shen Xiuqi ate a bite of cake, sweet and not greasy, really good.

In the past, An Yuyu liked to eat cakes, especially chocolate-flavored cakes. You can eat two pieces at a time and have a good time. He couldn't understand what kind of sweet things were so delicious. She didn't eat him every time he let him eat. He didn't feel the need to taste it.

So Suya bought the cake and sent it up. From the inside, he was disgusted, but later he saw that she was so happy to eat the cake, the smile was sweet, and the two cute little pear vortexes swayed, and the people followed. Perhaps it is because she looks very delicious. After eating the taste of her lips, he has the idea to try it.

Shen Xiuqi ate a few mouthfuls of cakes, the taste was really good, and I ate a piece of cake without knowing it.

"It's delicious?" Suya smiled and stared at him, and the sparkling scorpion flashed.

Eating sweets will make people feel happy. Perhaps this has produced effects. Shen Xiuqi's mood is very good now. He stretches his hand and squats on Suya's white tender cheeks and comments: "It's okay."

"Yes, I said it is delicious, hehe." Su Yaya automatically understood the word "okay" as "not bad, very delicious." In her opinion, people like Shen Xiuqi, It would be nice to say this.

After eating the cake, Shen Xiuqi sat for a little while, then went back to work, Su Yaya had nothing to do, did not dare to influence Shen Xiuqi work, quietly sitting on the sofa to play Weibo, play their own , try to reduce your sense of existence.

Su Yaya brushed Weibo for a while and inadvertently clicked on a fashion blogger's Weibo. The blogger just updated a set of photos.

Fashion beauty and beauty V: The beautiful lady who met on the road today. Photo.jpg, photo.jpg, photo.jpg, photo.jpg.