79

Suyaya stood in the field for a while, making sure that there was no movement outside before going back to bed to sleep.

This evening, Su Yaya didn't sleep very well. In her dreams, Chen Yu stared at her eyes. Her eyes were like a sharp knife. She was afraid of not doing it. She hid behind Shen Xiuqi and was pitifully called Shen Xiuqi. She, Shen Xiuqi stood in front of her like a **** to protect her, and did not fear Chen Hao's knife. The prestige was very astounding: "If you dare to move her a hair, I will let you eat and leave!"

The warning of Shen Xiuqi was very useful. Chen Yan was so scared that his face was white, and he closed his eyes and sneaked away.

Su Yaya is very happy, holding Shen Xiu Qidao: "Husband, you are great!"

Shen Xiu smiled and touched her head. "You see!"

She just wanted to say that she was very embarrassed. She saw that Shen Xiuqi’s face had changed color and hated her with hateful words: “You give me everywhere to make troubles? Be careful, I’m smashing your ass!”

Then she was awakened by the ringing of the mobile phone. She blinked her eyes and sat down on the bed to find her mobile phone. When she picked up the phone, she heard the sound of Duan Xiaoyu coming from the mobile phone. "Yaya sister, not good. Yesterday, you borrowed Xu Chengkun's make-up remover to change clothes. People took photos and sent them online. Then everyone finished eating up late, and photos of you and Xu Chengkun pressed the road were also taken online, now online. They all fry."

Su Yaya had not yet woken up, and when she heard Duan Xiaoyu, she suddenly felt awkward and woke up completely.

She reached over her forehead and asked Duan Xiaoyu: "What do they say on the Internet?"

Duan Xiaoyu hesitated and said: "The people who took the photo said that the two of you are dating. You are carrying two boats on the back of Shen. The net is now boiling. Many netizens are jealous of you, saying that you are so sorry for Shen. Shen is so good to you, you still carry a cuckold to him.

Su Yaya heard it and said subconsciously: "This is completely nonsense. I and Xu Chengkun are obviously friends, this is the fall of the fall!"

Just because it is nonsense, deliberately distorting the fall of the facts, it will be unclear. In this place of entertainment, every day, gossip is produced, and everyone is happy to see these gossips. They will not think about the truth of the matter. They just want to fall into Suya and Xu Chengkun.

Like Su Ya Ya Ya, who is being pampered, she is just an ordinary 18-line, but she is not the same, but because of this difference, so many people are envious Hate, so they have been waiting for an opportunity to let Suyaya have a bad chance, as long as Su Yaya made a mistake and was abandoned by Shen Xiu, this will be the same!

Su Yaya and Duan Xiaoyu just finished the phone call and were preparing to go online to see what the netizens said, and Zhou Peiyu called.

"What happened to you and Xu Chengkun? How did you go to his dressing room to change clothes and remove makeup? And how can you and his two go together to press the road? What happened to you?"

Su Yaya did not think that things would happen like this, she is also wronged? I had to honestly say to Zhou Peijun: "When I was filming, Chen Hao grabbed my shot. I was not convinced. I took the shot of Chen Hao when I was filming yesterday. Chen Hao was influenced by me. When I was filming, I was filmed. I didn't shoot well, and I was very miserable by the director of Zhou Tongguang. Then when I finished work at night, Chen Hao went to the dressing room. I didn't go to the dressing room to change clothes and remove makeup, so I didn't touch her mold. I went to find Xu Chengkun. I used it for his dressing room."