chapter 16

A lot of time in Suya, the performance training class is arranged at 2:30 in the afternoon. In the morning, she has nothing to do. She reads the script at home and then does it according to her own understanding. Remarks.

When it was 11 o'clock, she went to the kitchen to make three dishes and one soup, then put the food into the lunch box and drove to the company of Shen Xiuqi.

After Su Yaya arrived, he first called Shen Xiuqi and told him that he had arrived. Shen Xiuqi told her on the phone that he had called to explain the front desk. She went to the lobby to find the front desk staff and went directly to the elevator.

"Okay, I know." Hanging up the phone, Suyya took the lunch box and got off the bus, all the way into the door of Shen Xiuqi's company.

In front of the lobby front desk, a slim, stylishly dressed woman with heavy makeup is talking to the front desk staff.

"I am looking for Xiu Ge, you open the elevator door for me."

He Rui looked at An Yuting, and officially said: "Sorry, Miss An, you have no appointment, I can't let you go."

"Then you will call Xiuqige, he knows that I am coming, I will definitely let me go." An Yu Ting is very angry.

He Rui glanced at her and looked at her with some fierce eyes. She remembered the gossips heard in the company privately and had to call the president's office.

Su Yaya took the lunch box and just walked to the front desk. She was about to tell the staff that she came to give Shen Xiuqi a meal. She was recognized by the next An Yin, and she immediately glared at her, unceremoniously. Drink and ask: "Suya, what are you doing?"

An Yuting?

Su Yaya’s mind automatically appeared in the language of An Yuting. She is the sister of the female sect, and she is two years younger than Buan’s, but she’s not like An Yu’s, she doesn’t even have her. This outsider looks like An Yu.

An Yuting likes Shen Xiuqi, but Shen Xiuqi does not like her. She likes her sister, An Yu, who thought that she would go abroad, she would have a chance, and she knew that she still had no chance.

When she learned that Suya, the one hundred and eighty-line net red, had Shen Xiqi’s lover, she would not be pleasing to Sueya. Every time she saw her, she would scream at her and even sneer at her. After the original owner was unlucky, I did not forget to drop the stone.

An Yuting does not like Suya, the same Suya also hates An Yuting. When she reads the book, she does not like An Yuting very much. It is obviously nothing, and there is no place for appearance. Everything depends on her sister’s slang, but she has always been arrogant, looking at people with her nostrils, and Missy’s temper is serious.

And she still has a little bit so that Su Yaya is very incomprehensible. An Yuting is carrying her sister's Anyang language and seduce Shen Xiuqi. Even in the second half of the novel, Shen Xiuqi and An Yuyu are married. When she was still at home, she ran to someone’s house, took a shower and wore a transparent silk pajamas, trying to seduce Shen Xiuqi, but Shen Xiuqi’s seduce was not moving, and finally it was cold. Unrelentingly cleaned her up.

Su Yaya hates this kind of person who is rushing to be a junior, especially if she wants three people or her own sister, she does not even see it.

An Yuting was yelling at her, and her attitude was extremely bad. She was too lazy to take care of her. She didn't want to talk to her, and she used her drink as a whisper, pretending not to hear.

It was also at this time that the staff at the front desk, Li Lan, had recognized Suyya. She had had the experience of being beaten before, and she did not dare to neglect. She quickly smiled and said: "Miss Su, Shen has already explained it, you come with me, I will open the elevator for you."