45

The sound of Shen Xiuqi is so gentle that it can drip out water. For a moment, Suyaya will be moved by his gentleness and tears.

However, she quickly reacted. The gentleness of Shen Xiuqi is poisonous. It is the most powerful sugar-coated shell, sweet and poisonous. Medicine, the original Lord is trapped in his gentleness, and finally can not extricate himself to play, she can not be like his original owner.

Suya, who has a clear goal and accurate positioning, is very self-aware. She knows that she is not an opponent of Shen Xiuqi, but she will act.

Su Yaya blinked at Shen Xiu and played the highest level of acting in his history. He stretched his hand to Shen Xiuqi’s big hand, his face pressed against his palm, and his eyes narrowed and he looked at Shen Xiuqi, and there was a piece of water in his eyelids. Light, the mouth is flat, and pitifully said: "It’s still painful, it’s still uncomfortable. How come you come now? I was so painful that I was going to die for myself, I will never see you again, I’m so scared. woo woo woo woo……"

Not to mention, Su Yaya played this part of her true feelings, when she woke up from the bed, there was no other person in the room, she did not find a help, the stomach was another burst of colic, underneath The heat flow came out one by one, and there was a kind of blood flowing all over the body. She would be so lonely and dead.

Fortunately, Xu Chaoran ran to see her and found that she was not right, sent her to the hospital...

Thinking of Xu Chaoran, Su Yaya was a little sad and depressed.

If Xu Chaoran does not purposely approach her, but sincerely friends with her, she is also happy to become a true friend with him.

Unfortunately, from the very beginning, he had a bad purpose. Even if he finally said that he really wanted to be friends with her, she would not believe him anymore.

All kinds of emotions are intertwined, and Su Yaya’s tricks are realistic, and the appearance of soft and soft and sorrowful looks makes people feel distressed.

Shen Xiuqi quickly took her into her arms and kissed her little face, screaming at her softly. "It's okay, it doesn't hurt, it's not too bad. I am not here?"

"Yeah." Su Yaya smugly "hmm", his hands wrapped around his waist, and his face was rubbed again on his chest, very satisfied with the authentic: "Finish, you are not afraid of me." It is."

Shen Xiu Qi heard a smile, and he didn’t bother to fly to see her overnight. He bowed and kissed her forehead, and her hands tightened her tighter.

"X entertainment recorded on Weibo is a distortion of the facts." Su Yaya was filled with indignation: "I and Xu Chaoran have nothing at all. We filmed and I fell into the river. Xu Chaoran saved me because he was away." I recently got sick and he sent me to the hospital. It’s a coincidence. You have to believe me. I and he didn’t say it online.”

Shen Xiu sighed, "I know."

"Do you know?" Suya looked at him with wide eyes.

Shen Xiu smiled and touched her head. "You and Xu Chaoran’s affairs are so big on the Internet. How can I not know? I have known Xu and I have known it early in the morning."

Su Yaya’s heart twitched a bit, and sure enough, as she guessed, Xu Chaoran and Shen Xiuqi clearly had a knot!

"You don't have to worry about this matter, I will handle it well, you can raise your body well." Shen Xiu Qidao.

This is the best, there is a male protagonist Shen Xiuqi out of the horse, there is no such thing as her little cannon, she is also happy.

"I am very good at repairing," Su Yaya loved and smacked on Shen Xiuqi, and relied on him.