41

The day was the first day of Suya’s filming. On the same day, she only had a play with the male No. 1 Xu Chaoran. The female No. 2 she played was still only a noble person. In order to get the emperor's favor, Xu Chaoran bought the emperor's little eunuch. After learning the emperor's whereabouts, he sneaked to the lotus pond and took off his shoes and socks to sit on the stone on the edge of the lotus pond.

She has a very beautiful jade foot, and it looks more white and jade in the sparkling water. After seeing the emperor, she is attracted by her jade feet. It only feels beautiful and devilish. Go over and want to touch her feet.

According to the plot setting in the script, the emperor will successfully touch the jade feet of the Shugui people, and suddenly they will not let go, holding the Shugui people back to the Yuan Temple. After the Spring Festival, the Jinfeng Shugui is a Shu.

However, when shooting, there was an accident. Suya was wearing a heavy palace costume, taking off his shoes and sitting on the stone on the edge of the lotus pond. The sun shone from the gap between the leaves and fell on Suya. On the body, the sparkling water surface is like a layer of gold, which is dazzling.

Xu Chaoran, wearing the emperor's costume, appeared at the right time. He saw Suya's jade feet, white and beautiful, and suddenly attracted his attention. He walked over to her and reached out to touch Suya. Feet, mouths in the mouth, "love, really beautiful..."

The accident happened at this time. According to the original plot, Suyaya should be shy and dodge. Who knows that she is doing it, she doesn’t know how to slip, and the whole person has fallen into the lotus pond. Go on.

With a bang, Suya fell into the water.

Originally, Suyaya can swim, although it is not good, but it is not drowning. Why today she is wearing a palace costume, three layers and three layers, each dress is very large, wrapped around after wetting On her hands and feet, she couldn't spread her hands and feet. It was so heavy that she couldn't help but feel like something was falling down at her bottom. She saw people sinking into the water and panicked. Saliva.

Xu Chaoran is the closest one to Suya. When he saw Suyaya fall into the lotus pond, he first stunned. The whole person was a little embarrassed, and immediately reacted. This is not the plot in the script. Su Yaya was really in the water. He didn't even think about it. He quickly took off his large costume and jumped into the water to save Suya.

After Xu Chaoran jumped into the water, the other staff members reacted. This is an accident. They rushed to help save people.

Xu Chaoran jumped into the water first, swam quickly to Suya, and took her from behind Suya, took her to the shore, and took the wet Suya to go ashore.

"Super brother, super brother, do you have anything?" Some staff ran up and asked nervously.

Xu Chaoran said: "I'm fine." He looked down at Suya in his arms and saw her face pale and caring: "How do you feel?"

"I, I am fine." Su Yaya resisted the physical discomfort.

"I think your face is not good, go to the hospital to have a look." Xu Chaoran said.

"No need..."

"Be obedient, if you are sick, you will also delay the filming of the crew." Xu Chaoran calmed his face and could not refute the authentic.

Su Yaya: "..."

Yu Hui also rushed over and said: "I feel that the detachment is quite right, it is better to go to the hospital to see it."

He is very clear that Su Yaya is a person who is Shen Xiuqi. If she has an accident in the crew, Shen Xiuqi should not care about it. If she is angry, the unlucky one is the whole crew, and according to the rumors, Shen Xiuqi is very concerned about Suya. Ya, this person, it is difficult to guarantee that he will not anger, he does not dare to gamble, but also can not afford to swear, send people to the hospital to check, whether it is or not, this is the most insurance.