54

I don’t want to play this time, I want to go home.

The microblog of the network big v came out, followed by several big v marketing numbers followed by forwarding. They are all ones. I know who he is, but I can't say, I am afraid to say it.

However, netizens are not afraid of things, and they are not afraid of death. The more v-marketing numbers are so pretentious, the more they are afraid of not saying more, the more people want to know, the more they need to know the man in the photo. True identity!

A daring netizen asked under the microblog of the big v marketing number: Who I have guessed who is the person, is Shen Xiuqi, the president of the Shen Group?

Then there was a big v marketing number replied one: Hey, don't talk to the picture.

Although this reply was not acknowledged from the front, it also explained everything from the side, and immediately the eyes of the netizens intercepted the map and then forwarded it everywhere.

Ghost knows what I experienced: I know that the truth of the matter is not so simple. It turns out that he is the president of Shen’s Group, Shen Xiuqi, and only he has such great ability. Who can hold it, who wants to go Let anyone go!

Westwind Beauty: There is nothing wrong with the words upstairs, but when you think about it, you feel good! It can be protected by such people, even if it is fostered, it is very happy.

Knowing the micro: I don't see the traces of the support in the group of photos. It is more like a pair of loving boyfriends. Don't tell me that I only see it alone?

Summer's white clouds: Upstairs, you are not alone. I also think that the two of them are very loving. What's more, male unmarried women are not married. It is too ugly to say what they are supporting. It is a relationship between men and women. What?

Min Min's love: Oh, the main face, being fostered is being taken care of, less boyfriend, such words, put gold on his face, have not seen Suyaya so low woman, still not holding the thigh, see Shen Zong If you have money and you have to go to someone else's body, Shen will really like her to blame!

Snow, snow and snow: Upstairs, you only point to the face, you think Su Yaya is low, you are not low? I am still willing to ask Su Yaya, you are only afraid to get out of the face of Shen, and Shen may not look at you more!

Muzi Ya Ya: That is, don't look like a pair of eyelids, I want to be Shen Zong, I will also choose Su Ya Ya, the beauty looks pleasing to the eye, who will want a pig!

Min Min's love: You guys like this girl, seeing that men have money and face, they feel that everything is right, they are not a foster relationship, I live to eat, you do not take a closer look at Suyaya when doing the show The video, Su Yaya was asked by Hui Jie, the answer to the stuttering and squeezing, completely embarrassed look, so they are really true for men and women friends!

I am Mrs. Shen: In the video, Su Yaya’s answer is obviously a problem. It must be that she is guilty and she dares not answer. I don’t know if Shen knows that she is saying in the show, will she be angry? If Suya is to be smashed by Shen, tomorrow, it will be fun, wait until she is smashed!

......

108th floor: Waiting for her to be beaten!

......

318th floor: sit and wait + ID number, 233333

......

Shen Xiuqi was awakened by the call from Assistant Chen. He glanced at the name of the mobile phone on the screen and picked up the phone with his eyes closed. The voice was unpleasant. "What do you have to say, it is better to have The important thing, or you will report to the African branch tomorrow!"