Chapter 33

Shen Xiuqi sat next to Suyya, with no expression on his handsome face, glanced at Suya with a faint look, and put it on the table. The teacup gently sipped a tea.

Su Yaya is really behind the hair, and Wang Wenhao is stunned in my heart. This person is really annoying. She knows her relationship with Shen Xiuqi. In the face of Shen Xiuqi, she also deliberately said that she couldn’t understand it. Want to harm her?

"When did I not like to eat fish? I always liked to eat fish." Su Yaya retorted mercilessly, took a chopstick and put a piece of fish into the bowl, lowered her head and ate it, and said her by action. Like to eat fish.

When Wang Wenhao saw her, she ate a piece of fish and took chopsticks to catch the fish. She smiled slightly: "That may be that I remembered it wrong."

Su Yaya caught the fish's movements and licked the lips. Forget it, she was too lazy to pull the mess with him, holding a chopstick and holding a spicy fish and slowly tasting it.

The entire process of Shen Xiu Qi looked in the eyes, the handsome face did not have the slightest expression, he put down the cup on the handle, picked up the chopsticks and also clipped a piece of fish, carefully removed each fishbone, and then put the fish into the folder In the Su Ya Ya bowl, the sound is gentle and considerate. "You like to eat more fish."

Su Yaya quickly looked up and saw the light shining in Shen Xiuqi’s eyes, like a gemstone, and the sound was sweet as honey. “Thank you.”

Shen Xiuqi’s face, which had never had an expression, finally eased a bit, and the corner of his mouth curled up with a smile. “What else do you want to eat? I will help you.”

Su Yaya looked at him. Although he did not show obvious, she also realized that he deliberately did this in front of Wang Wenhao. She did not think much and chose to follow him. She smiled sweetly. Road: "I want to eat that fish ball."

"Good." Shen Xiuqi saw her eyes very pampered, picked up a spoon and gave her two fish balls, and asked her softly: "Is it still?"

Suya nodded. "More, two more."

Shen Xiuqi chuckled, the smile on the corner of his mouth was thicker, and she was so petted that she couldn’t help herself. She took her spoon and gave her two fish balls.

Suyaya has already eaten a fish ball, the taste is strong, the meat is smooth, the delicate and rich aftertaste, very delicious.

“It’s delicious.” Suyaya smiled and smiled, revealing two cute and sweet little pear vortexes on the side, asking Shen Xiuqi: “Do you want to taste it too? It’s really delicious.”

Shen Xiuqi glanced at Wang Wenhao, who looked at them from the opposite side, and his mouth went up and said: "Okay."

Su Yaya picked up a spoon and licked a fish ball in her bowl and fed it to Shen Xiuqi’s mouth. She looked at him with a smile. Both of them were acting artists. Shen Xiu opened his mouth and took the fish **** into the house. In the mouth, they work together seamlessly.

So sweet!

The opposite side of Xiaoyou envious, my heart slightly stunned, Su Yaya is really a good life, can meet the people who like Shen always like her!

In the past, several sisters in their group chatted about gossip, and they felt that Suyaya could climb up to Shen Xiuqi. If they were in the status of Shen Xiuqi, how could they look at Suya, Suya is just like their birth. Before the net, she thought so. Until she saw Suya and Shen Xiuqi standing together, she was very beautiful. She believed that the two were true.

Later, she thought again, two people can't explain anything together, just like she and Wang Wenhao, but only for the sake of the scene, maybe Suya and Shen Xiuqi are also the same, the discerning people can see that it is Suya Yayi is pleased with Shen Xiuqi. It is very likely that the relationship between the two people is really the same as that of Wang Wenhao. She is also convinced that it is like this, until she has just sunk to give Suya carp fish balls, and Suyaya feeds Shen Xiuqi to eat fish. Pills, two people are intimate, each other has only one other side, full of love, not a play, it is really sweet.