92

Shen Xiuqi gave Xu Kai a phone call and called Song Ming and Jiang Chengguang. They also met in the old place. Three people are now afraid of him, no Dare to provoke him, all honestly promised to go.

Hanging up the phone, Shen Xiuqi took the phone and the car key and was ready to go out. When the door opened, he looked up and saw An Yu’s standing outside the door.

"Finishing Qi." Anyuan 彤 wanted to knock on the door, the door opened from the inside, and suddenly saw Shen Xiuqi, her face immediately showed a happy color, and cared: "I heard Chen Assistant said that you have been for several days. Didn't go to the company, what happened to you? Is it uncomfortable?"

"No." Shen Xiuqi said coldly: "How come you find it here?"

This villa, An Yu should not know, she can find it here, who told her?

An Yu彤 felt his coldness and licked his lips. "I was the assistant Chen I asked. He was bothered by me and had to tell me."

Shen Xiuqi "hmm", a flash of cold in his eyes, he must go back to Africa to go to Africa to mine, he will not come back later!

"I want to go out, what are you doing to me?" Shen Xiuqi was unceremonious.

An Yu stunned her brows. She didn't expect that she would be so disgusted by Shen Xiuqi, but she was unwilling, and hurriedly said: "I just worry about you, come see you."

"No, I am very good." Shen Xiuqi closed the door and walked outside the language.

"Repairing..." An Ying blinked at him as he walked away, eagerly stretching his clothes, just like many times, biting his lip, head down, a deputy commissioner, small channel "Are you, are you still blaming me for that?"

Shen Xiuqi gave her a cold look, just like watching any ordinary person is no different, faintly said: "I do not blame you."

An Yi’s heart was happy, and he knew that he could not bear her. He quickly looked up and knew that he had bumped into the cold eyes of Shen Xiuqi. He heard that he used a little temperature to say: “Because it is not necessary.”

Because it is not necessary, it does not blame her.

Because there are other people in his heart.

She has already heard Xu Kai say these two days. She wants to use Shen Kai’s name in the past two days to make up for it. It’s no longer enough. When she proposes to gather together, Xu Kai is shirking. If I find an excuse to say that I am busy, she should have guessed it.

"Finishing... Why?" An Yu is still a bit unacceptable. Doesn't he like it very much? Because I can't forget myself, I found a substitute for me. Since I can be so good for that substitute, how can I not re-read her?

Shen Xiuqi pulled back the clothes she was holding and looked at her with a blank expression: "Speaking, we have already passed, as you said, it is over."

"I... I was still young and ignorant..."

"Not every time I can use excuses to be ignorant!"

An Yu wants to say that she was just too self-willed. When she was still young and ignorant, she would make mistakes. I wanted him to give her another chance, but when she said it, she said half of it. She obviously lost her patience with Shen Xiuqi. The handsome face, she can't say it anymore, Shen Xiuqi is really too disappointed with her, can't go back.

"Don't come here again, Yaya will be unhappy." Shen Xiuqi did not pay any attention to An Yu, and went straight.

An Yu stood in the same place, watching tears and watching him get on the bus and drive away.