111

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Male Lead’s Substitute Wife MLSW » Chapter 111:

The Male Lead’s Substitute Wife Chapter 111:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Suyaya finished watching Weibo and went to Shen Xiuqi’s side. He said, “Why didn’t you say a word, did you send the marriage certificate?”

Shen Xiuqi solemnly said: "Before I did not do well enough, let others misunderstand you, so that you have suffered a lot of grievances. As a man, I must assume the responsibility of maintaining my family and give you as a wife. Respect and love, this is a must."

Su Yaya smiled and said: "The good words of the monks are a set."

Shen Xiuqi reached out and pulled her over, and hugged her intimately. "I am not a swearing person, I am telling the truth, you believe me."

Su Yaya stared at his serious eyebrows and nodded "oh".

Shen Xiuqi kissed her on the forehead and said, "We will forward it on Weibo."

Su Yaya still has the warmth on his lips on his forehead, and his heart screams at the beautiful color, but he still takes the phone and forwards it to Shen Xiuqi's Weibo.

Suya yaya: husband, thank you, I love you. Love.jpg

When the microblog of Suyya came out, the Internet naturally exploded...

An Ying’s eye-catching staring at Shen Wei’s Weibo, the line of sight fell on the final marriage certificate. The wedding date on the top pierced her eyes deeply. She didn’t think that she broke up with Shen Xiuqi. Eight months later, Shen Xiuqi had already married Suya.

She suddenly regretted that if she didn't have the will to break up with Shen Xiu, she didn't insist on going to the United States to study music. When she went to the United States to find her, she insisted that they broke up. The two people have long been okay. He came late, and came to see her in the second half of the night. She has already handed in a new boyfriend, and she is not willing to compound with him. Is it today, standing next to him, protected by him, is called Shen Taitai, the person who is envied by the people around him should be her? And definitely not Suya, who just looks like her, but her family is not able to learn more than her monks?

This kind of thought is not born out of okay. Once born, it is like a demon's seed, rooting in the bottom of the heart, growing wildly, and finally twisted into a terrible appearance.

The heart is unwilling, and the eyes are staring at the reversal comments on Weibo. The pretty face is full of grievances and resentment, and gnashing his teeth: "Suya, I am wronged today, I will let the day come. You double repay!"

The situation on the Internet was quickly reversed after Shen Xiuqi posted Weibo. The messages all went in a good direction. Everyone began to wish Shen Xiuqi and Su Yaya to marry and be happy and full, and the comments were praised and forwarded. The unit rose rapidly, and the blink of an eye rose to the first place in Weibo's hot search, followed by a burst of words, and the second article of Weibo Hot Search was the hot search he accompanied Suya to the hospital for inspection. Because of the fact that he publicly married Suya, the countless people can't brush in.

The assistant Chen’s movements were also very quick, and he quickly found out where the Shuijun came from, and he did so without any delay.

A familiar phone ringing, An Yin squinted at the caller ID, his eyes glimpsed and reached out to pick up the phone.