Chapter 32

Shen Xiuqi’s golf ball is playing very well, every time an accurate one shot into the hole, Suyaya watching him play next to him, seeing the ball into the hole Appreciate applause, it is an excellent champion.

"Shen, your skills are good!"

"Shen, great!"

"Shen, you are amazing!"

In the ear is Su Yaya's sweet voice, Shen Xiu sat up with a satisfactory angle, finally find some face.

After Shen Xiuqi once again entered the hole, after the last shot, Suya smiled and ran over, and the thin, long, straight and white legs were shining under the sun, and the sports skirts were running with the running. Shaking, she ran like a happy bird and rushed into Shen Xiuqiu. She squatted on Shen Xiuqi’s face and kissed her. She praised it without any disguise: "Shen, you are really great!" ”

Shen Xiuqi gave her a look, and her mouth curled up. It was a smug smug. "What is this, I can be even better!"

"Really?" Suya looked at his eyes full of worship, sparkling like a gem.

Shen Xiuqi grabbed her hand and bowed her head to her ear. She bit her earlobe and confuse the general voice: "We can go back to the room to try, um, you can change a few more clothes."

It was Su Ya's face that was thick enough, and it was also exaggerated. The acting skills were superb and the fire was pure, but when Shen Xiu Qi came to her ear to say those words, the exhaled heat swept her ears like feathers, she could not help but shrink. A touch of red sneaked up on the cheek, like a pink rouge.

"You hate it!" Su Yaya sneaked a sigh of Shen Xiuqi, how can he say it here!

Shen Xiuqi grabbed her hand and grabbed her hand. The face was very proud. The chest was slightly shaken. All the unhappiness just disappeared. The beauty is pregnant, charming and cute. It is really flattering.

The two men were secretly whispering together, and a male voice suddenly passed over. "Shen is really good Yaxing!"

Su Yaya was stunned by the sinking, and the person who was facing her back, did not know who it was, only inexplicably felt that the voice was familiar, she seemed to have heard it.

At this time, I heard that Shen Xiuqi was very calm and authentic: "General Wang, you also bring friends to play."

Su Yaya:? ? ?

Mr. Wang, is that the king who she knows?

Thinking again about the sound she heard, it was really Wang Wenhao’s voice. How could he come here?

Su Yaya turned and saw Wang Wenhao wearing a dark blue sportswear, holding a golf club in his hand, and the Danfeng eye of the inside hook was slightly squatting, and the handsome face showed a smile.

"Old classmates, I haven't seen you." Wang Wenhao had already recognized Suya, and saw her turn around and smiled and said hello to her first.

Su Yaya was slightly surprised, but quickly recovered, played her twelve-point acting, and smiled and greeted Wang Wenhao. "Old classmate, how are you."

"You are Suya? It looks so beautiful, it is more beautiful than on TV!" Wang Wenhao stood next to a net red. She recognized Suya at a glance and immediately laughed on her face. She was very enthusiastic. Authentic: "I have seen you play "Post after the pet", played very well, I like you very much!"

Su Yaya looked at the net red, a woman who was almost as old as her, with a heavy makeup, her face painted whiter than the wallpaper, her lips just as red as blood, and a white dress that was short to the roots of the thigh. Slender legs, but no her legs are slender and well-proportioned, nor her white, the calf muscles look a bit strong, without her good looks.