114

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Male Lead’s Substitute Wife MLSW » Chapter 114:

The Male Lead’s Substitute Wife Chapter 114:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Su Yaya saw the comments on the Internet, and she was very distressed. She wanted to know that he didn’t do anything bad, so she sent a micro Bo, I want to help Shen Xiuqi clarify.

Suyaya yaya: I went to the hall on the same day. I went with him. I was there at the time. I knew what he did. I don’t know why the anonymous user only took photos of Shen Xiuqi and An Yu. I have missed me alone, so deliberately falling, it is too much! I and Xiu will hand over the matter to the lawyer and will not let anyone who deliberately hurt my family!

Once Su Ya's Weibo was issued, Shen Xiuqi immediately forwarded Weibo and wrote on Weibo: Thank you wife for trusting me and supporting me. Love jpg

But even if Su Yaya came out to clarify and helped Shen Xiuqi to speak, there are still countless netizens who have supplemented a dog blood drama that the ex-girlfriend’s wife is now tormenting. Look at him, there are people who are distressed by the message under Suya's Weibo, saying that she maintains a big scum male, it must be because of having children to do so, it is too pitiful.

Seeing these messages, Su Yaya is also crying and laughing. This kind of thing really explains and explains. The netizen wants to say this. She and Shen Xiuqi also have no way to take them. Blocking can’t stop them. Comments can be deleted. They can still Continue to send new ones, but let them be like chicken blood.

There are also many people around her in Weibo’s Weibo. She is a little three, shameless, seduce a woman and so on.

Su Yaya looked at the chaotic situation on the Internet and said to Shen Xiu: "Complete, what do you say about this?"

Shen Xiuqi does not care, yelling at her: "Don't care about them, as long as you believe me."

Su Yaya hugged him back and looked up at the small face: "I certainly believe in you."

The doorbell was remembered at this time.

Shen Xiuqi said: "I am going to open the door."

Suyaya followed him to the door.

When the door opened, An Yu’s head was standing outside the door, and his eyes were red-eyed and he said: “The photos on the Internet and your friends are not what I am instructing.”

Shen Xiuqi saw her look very embarrassed and nodded. "I know that this is not your business."

"You believe that I will be fine." After he finished speaking, he cried out with a cry, as if he had suffered a lot of grievances.

Su Yaya stood behind Shen Xiuqi, watching An Wen cry so pitifully, turned to look at Shen Xiuqi, discretion: "If you let her advanced, so screaming outside the door, not so back thing."

Su Yaya said that letting Ann speak into the house, don't cry at the door. It is not the overflow of the Virgin Mary, or the sympathy of her pity for her. She is a little bit sympathetic to An Yu. She simply feels comfortable. It’s so ugly to cry at the door, it’s nothing to do, as if she and Shen Xiuqi bullied her!

In addition, there are a lot of people who are staring at them in these two days. In case of accidentally being photographed or catching the "truth" to the Internet, and causing a big wave of criticism, then she and Shen Xiuqi I really couldn’t wash it when I jumped into the Yellow River.