Chapter 20

Suyaya has seen the appearance of Yan Junyi. It is indeed a handsome and handsome man. It is no wonder that he can become a popular student, and he will be popular in the north and south.

Only his appearance is not her dish, she does not like his type, she can only give him a maximum of 80. Thinking of this, she shook her head and continued to bow down and brush Weibo.

Yan Junyi seemed to be irritated, and squinted a little, and the next second came toward Suya.

"He came over and came over."

"Oh, it’s so handsome!"

"He seems to be laughing!"

"Is he laughing at me?"

The two girls behind Su Yaya are so excited that they will faint.

However, their joy is theirs, and there is no relationship with Suya. She continues to bury her Weibo. She just saw a food blogger update some food pictures, and those things look delicious. She plans to go home and learn to do it.

"Suya Ya!"

Suya, who was immersed in the microblogging research on food, suddenly heard a low-pitched male voice calling her.

She raised her head subconsciously and saw Yan Junyi's tall figure standing in front of her, blocking most of the light in front of her eyes.

Sudanya was a little surprised by the sudden appearance. She looked at the man in front of her eyes and did not know what to do. She heard Yan Junyi smile and said: "You don't know me?"

In fact, Su Yaya really didn't know him.

She was wearing a counterfeit goods, or wearing it before the beginning of the text of the novel, she can only know him!

Yan Junyi saw that she was holding her big, watery eyes, and she did not respond to it for a long time. She knew that this girl must have not remembered who he was. However, he has become accustomed to this. She has always been like this. From the small to the big, there are many people around, and there are many people who pursue it. There are few people who can keep her mind.

"I, Yan Jun, think about it?" Yan Junyi and Su Yaya looked at each other and took their fingers.

Su Yaya looked at his appearance, tried to search for his character in the memory of the original master, and finally let her search for a person named Yan Jun.

"Is it you?" Suyaya was surprised. "How do you look different from childhood?"

In the memory of the original Lord, there was indeed a neighbor named Yan Jun when he was a child, but Yan Jun in the original memory was a short, fat, but Yan Junyi was tall and handsome, handsome and straight, very different from the original memory. Don't say that she is a counterfeit goods, even if the Lord is here, if it is not Yan Junyi's initiative to mention, probably do not dare to recognize it!

Yan Junyi also knows that he is a little bit different from childhood. He smiled slightly: "It is different. After I moved at the age of ten, I have never seen you again. I have not thought that after so many years, you will become more beautiful than before."

Being praised beautifully, Su Yaya was happy, smiled, and bent her eyes. He said to Yan Junyi: "I remember when you were young..."

"Hey!" Yan Junyi quickly made a snoring gesture to her, and shook her head slightly.

Su Yaya squinted a little and quickly reacted. This is what she meant to say. After all, when he was a child, he was too ruined. Fortunately, after he was seven or eight years old, he began to draw, and gradually became thin. Down, but he is now a popular student, these are all things to be aware of.