84

Shen Xiuqi is busy with the work in the office, and the phone suddenly rings. It is the phone call from Mia.

"Mia." Shen Xiuqi picked up the phone and stared at the computer screen while smiling: "Is my ring ready?"

Mia said on the phone: "The ring I worked overtime last night to complete the last process. It’s not so beautiful, there is no such beautiful ring. You have to come over and see it. I will take it back to propose it. I am not at ease here. I will fly to the United States in three hours, and it will take me three or four months to come back."

“How come you suddenly want to go to the United States?” Shen Xiuqi stopped his work and asked strangely.

Miaton paused and said things. "I received an email from Lao Xue yesterday. He told me to help him in the past. I have known him for so many years. This is a critical moment. I think I will go. Better."

Shen Xiuqi chuckled, "Tangled for so many years, you finally figured it out."

"Okay, can you say anything about me?" Mia was embarrassed to interrupt his words, and quickly said: "I am waiting for you in the studio, you come over and take the ring back, so beautiful and beautiful. Kashmir sapphire ring, your marriage proposal will be successful!"

"Thank you for your good words!" Shen Xiuqi smiled with satisfaction and said: "I will come over soon."

"Okay, I am waiting for you." Mia said that she had hung up.

Shen Xiuqi’s mouth squinted with a smile from the heart, his mood was very pleasant, full of joy, and he was excited about the dagger song.

He quickly shut down the computer, took the phone and the car keys, and walked outside the office in a hurry. He had to go to the sapphire ring right away.

Assistant Chen came over and asked him what happened? He smiled and waved: "Nothing, I have to go out now, you are busy with work and get off work."

Assistant Chen saw that he was so proud of the spring, thinking, the big boss is a good thing! Just watching Shen Xiuqi has strode to the front.

Shen Xiuqi walked quickly to the elevator door, just about to reach out and press the elevator. The elevator door opened as soon as possible, and then he saw that An Yu and Xu Kai came out from inside.

Suddenly I saw two people appearing, Shen Xiuqi clearly glimpsed, extended to press the elevator's hand and forgot to take it back, I heard Xu Kai smiled proudly: "Old Shen, you see who is this?"

Shen Xiuqi’s eyes moved to the face of An Yu’s face, and there was no expression on his face.

When he heard it, he smiled and screamed. Shen Xiuqi looked like this. It was a bit like she was shocked by her sudden appearance. It was a bit like being scared. It was more like a bit of a stiff, overwhelmed. It was exactly the same as when she came to the brain.

"How? Don't you know me? I am an Anxie!" An Yu smiled and licked his beautiful eyes. He walked two steps forward and wanted to pull the sinking sleeves as before.

Shen Xiuqi was originally in the same place. Although the thoughts in her heart were different from those in the Anyu language, he was really shocked by the sudden appearance of An Yu, only because her sudden appearance disrupted his arranged rhythm. Temporary dullness will appear, but in the moment when Anyu is about to meet him, he immediately responds, as if he is afraid of being infected by a virus, the subconscious handle pulls back and escapes. The language wants to hold the hand of his sleeve.

An An彤 snorted, he actually did not want her to touch him? !

After a short period of lapse, Shen Xiuqi quickly recovered. He glanced at Xu Kai and An Yu with a glance. He asked, "How come you?"