77

The staff members were in place, three actors were in place, Suyaya finished the lines, it was Chen Yi’s turn, but she was still Suya Blocking the camera, she wondered if she would move to the side and try not to let Suya stop her shots.

But when she just wanted to move, she found that she had to take a shot next to her. Su Yaya put the position card too accurately. She really had no choice. She was angry and hateful, and her face was unconsciously brought out. Naturally, it is not the same as the expression of the grievances in the script, and it is completely inconsistent with the requirements of the director Zhou Tongguang.

"Kakaka!" Director Zhou Tongguang screamed angrily. "Chen Chen, what happened to you today? Will the expression not be done? The lines will not be read? This paragraph is for you to show your grievances, you Look at what your eyes are just now? Are you ready to rush to kill Suya? Can you kill her now?"

I heard that Zhou Tongguang’s director sighed Chen Hao so much, and he was so bad that he didn’t know anything about newcomers. Suya’s heart was dark, who told Chen Hao to grab her shot yesterday. This is Her revenge for Chen Hao, fortunately, yesterday she gave her to Chen Hao, and she did not make mistakes in filming. She was not so miserable by director Zhou Tongguang. Otherwise, Chen Hao did not know how happy she was in her heart. Now Chen Hao, who wants to show off the limelight, was smashed by the director. It is really a deserved!

Once again, the director of Zhou Tongguang was in front of everyone, and Chen’s face was red and white. She had been debuting for so many years and had been acting. After the old man was mixed into the old man, she had never been beaten by her, plus she later The more mixed, the better, who is not for her, but now it is so embarrassed, she is really mad.

After biting his teeth, Chen Hao can only apologize again to Director Zhou Tongguang. "Director, I am sorry, I will adjust it immediately to ensure that I will not make any mistakes."

Seeing that Chen Hao’s apology was correct, Director Zhou Tongguang did not care about her anymore. He waved his hand and said, “Well, take another shot!”

So everyone is going again and again, ready to start shooting again.

This time, Su Yaya once again successfully performed the expression action line in one step, and Chen Hao did not know whether it was affected by the previous two times, and did not play the level she should have when she was acting, and She didn't dare to move any more, so as not to get out of the camera and not take her.

Director Zhou Tongguang looked at Chen Yu’s performance, and his face suddenly became dark. He slammed the script in his hand on the chair and pointed at Chen’s nose and shouted: “Chen Chen, what are you doing? How do you act? I still want to teach you from the beginning?"

Chen Hao was smashed again, and he hated and annoyed in his heart. However, he did not dare to show it. He could only apologize to the director Zhou Tongguang: "Zhou, I want to take a few minutes to retake."

Looking at Chen Yu’s beggar, Su Yaya’s heart was dark and she looked at Chen Hao with her innocent and pure eyes. She pretended to be kind to her. “Hey, are you not feeling well? If not If you are comfortable, please go back and take a break. We don't care, you can wait for you."

Chen Hao took a look at Su Yaya, and it looked like a knife was hidden in her eyes. She wished to cut Su Yaya into pieces. So she had mixed up in the entertainment industry for so many years and accumulated a lot. The network of contacts, previously only she grabbed the lens of others, grab the share of other people's play, others only dare to hate in the heart, can not let her how!

Who knows that today I met Suya, and there is Shen Xiuqi behind her to support her. Even if she wants to suppress her, she dare not make it too obvious. She only dares to move her hands when she is filming, but this woman doesn’t know how. I found out, now deliberately slaps at the time of filming, she has made several mistakes, it is simply abhorrent!