61

Send Su Dad and Su Mom to Kyoto to play?

If Su Daddy Su’s mother came over, wouldn’t she have to meet with Shen Xiu? But now the two of them are in this relationship. If Su and Da’s mother meet with Shen Xiu, they will be deeper. She is clearly planning to run. In this case, the two sides should not be too much. The in-depth exchange is better, so that you can avoid running, and also burden the mother Su and Su.

Su Yaya thought for a moment: "It’s good to pick up my parents and come to Kyoto. It’s just that we are both busy now. I can’t help them with them. It’s better to wait for a while and I’m free. I’ll go back and see. They will be fine, anyway, these days are not bad, do you say it?"

Shen Xiuqi said: "If this is the case, then pick them up after a while."

"Uh-huh." Suya nodded again and again.

Shen Xiuqi suddenly remembered, "Have you been busy with work recently? There is only one variety show "Gourmet Mercure", and the TV series has not yet started."

This is like saying that she is very busy!

Su Yaya smirked at him. "I only have a variety of "Gourmet Mercure", then I usually need to practice it when I am not practicing. Can I eat the dishes I have on the show? Variety shows are also serious. Treated, there are so many judges to score. In addition, I can also let Zhou Jie arrange some other things for me, such as making magazines, making advertisements, and going to the company for performance classes. Some advertisers come to me to do Weibo promotion. If you want to do it, you can do more work!"

Looking at her one-on-one look, Shen Xiu gave a chuckle and reached out and pinched her face. "It sounds like you are very busy."

"Of course." Su Yaya replied unceremoniously, and the beautiful face was small.

The smile on Shen Xiuqi’s face is even stronger. “I don’t know the dear big star. Are you free this evening? Can you take some time to accompany me to a charity dinner?”

charity dinner?

Su Yaya’s face showed a trace of surprise. Shen Xiuqi actually asked her to accompany him to a charity dinner.

As far as she knows, in the original novel, Shen Xiuqi never took the original host to attend any dinner. If he had to attend a banquet, he would usually be alone, or he would be the assistant, or the secretary of the president's office. The original owner who took her once was right. However, after the Anyu came back, after the two people were together, Shen Xiuqi went to the banquet every time, and he would bring along the Anyang language together, and did not fall once.

When she was reading the novel at the time, the first feeling was that the means of An Yu was good, and Shen Xiuqi was obedient. The second feeling is that Shen Xiuqi is very pet-friendly, but whatever he wants, he can do it as much as possible. He wants to develop in the entertainment industry and wants to accumulate a wide network of contacts. Shen Xiuqi is everywhere. Helping her match the bridge and creating many opportunities for her.

Of course, this point is similar to Shen Xiu in the weekdays. Anyway, as long as the Shen Xiu Qi is well, Shen Xiuqi is not a jealous person. As long as the conditions are not too much, he will try to satisfy her. It seems that Shen Xiuqi has always been such a character.

Shen Xiuqi now asked Suya to accompany him to the charity dinner. Suya thought for a moment and found an explanation for himself. That is, Shen Xiuqi will let her go now. The biggest reason may be that he announced on Weibo this morning. With her existence, there are definitely many people who are very concerned about this. If there is a charity dinner this evening, he will go alone or take the assistant, but without her, maybe it will be behind the scenes. talk!