83

The script has changed. Chen Yu has changed from the first female lord to the double female lord. The drama has also been greatly reduced and the treatment has plummeted.

Everyone who has been in the entertainment industry for a long time, everyone is very eye-catching. Knowing that Chen Hao is offending someone, there is no good life. Everyone is not holding Chen Hao as before. There is a little suspicion of being afraid of getting into trouble. meaning.

Then some people who are very charming and greeted with the knot will turn to the more enthusiastic enthusiasm for Suya, and Su Yaya can accept any treatment, and both good and bad can be passed. It does not matter.

But for Chen Hao, her heart is uncomfortable.

First, it changed from the first heroine to the double female master. Then the drama was greatly reduced. Finally, she died earlier than Suya in the drama. It was originally set that she was the emperor’s true love, and finally changed. It became Suya and made her feel awkward.

But she is uncomfortable and useless, who is called Su Yaya behind her support, she wants to get back to the field, except for the yin and yang in the studio every day, the filming error, frequently ng, let Suya and Xu Chengkun accompany her After taking a picture, she can't do anything.

Fans with Chen Yu know that she was deleted from the drama, and changed from the first heroine to the double daughter. She reported her on the Internet and wrote a large essay, pointing out the unfairness of the crew. Ya Ya is pressing the people, it is a drama!

As a result, some people immediately smashed a video taken by a crew during the filming. In the video, Chen Hao has been ng many times, his acting skills are not enough, his expression is not in place, his lines are unfamiliar, and he is so angry that director Zhou Tongguang is a big man, saying that if Chen Hao does not If you are willing to act, you will return to your hometown to marry your child!

Everyone knows that Chen Hao’s home is in a mountain nest in the northwest. He is so poor that he can’t get a wife. Zhou Tongguang’s director is so jealous of her. Obviously, she did not leave her a half-hearted feeling.

On the contrary, Su Yaya filming, every time is a one, even if the second time, is not caused by her reasons, generally other people do not perform well, even her remake, and her acting is very good The expression action line is in one step. It is rarely because of her own reasons. The director and the surrounding staff are full of praise for her. She praises her performance, talent and spirituality.

A comparison of the two videos, stand up!

Immediately, some netizens said that Su Yaya’s acting skills actually went to the shadow of Chen Yu’s eighteen streets. This gap is too obvious. Chen Hao’s acting skills are so bad that he can’t support the female No. 1 drama and let Suya Being one of the two female masters is completely correct. If I am the director, I will make such a decision.

Then Chen Hao followed the group and was ridiculed. It was said that it was a shadow. After the film, this kind of breaking performance, even a newcomer could not match, deeply doubted how she got it after the 100-flower award. I don't know how much water there is? I don't know who got the prize when I got to sleep.

Of course, some people jumped out and retorted that the Hundred Flowers Award could not be faked. Chen Hao was quite good in the award-winning drama. Didn't you see the director winning the prize? Chen Hao’s acting in this video is not good. It is estimated that it is not suitable for playing a palace. The state is not very good. It may be too tired. After shooting so many movies in a row, people are exhausted and even accidentally inevitable.

This kind of words is obviously for Chen Hao, but netizens don't buy it. Most people send a string directly. Hehe no one cares how those people help Chen Hao. Anyway, it’s right to try hard to ridicule Chen Hao.