Chapter 40

Under Xu’s gaze, Suyya had to forward his Weibo.

Suya yaya: Brother, hello! Xu Chaoran, smiley face.jpg

Xu Chaoran saw that she sent Weibo, very happy, pointing to the microblogging on the phone: "Look, we cooperate with many tacit understanding."

Suyaya: "........."

The original brother of Starlight Entertainment is such a brother, Xu Chaoran is such a Xu Chaoran!

Two people finished Weibo, after a short while, the female No. 1 Chen Yu, the male No. 2 Zhang Wei, the director Zhou Guangtong, the producer Yu Hui, and other photographers arrived.

At this time, when it was time to board the plane, the pedestrians boarded the plane.

After Su Yaya got on the plane, she turned off the mobile phone and flew for more than two hours. She had two hours to sleep, so she didn't know what happened online.

At first, Xu Chaoran's fans found that Xu Chaoran finally updated a Weibo after half a month. He was excited and went to Weibo to check the content of Xu Chaoran's update. Then he saw Xu Chaoran Suya called her. Shimei's Weibo, followed by Suyaya also forwarded Weibo, and responded accordingly, calling Xu Chaoran as a brother!

When did Suya become the teacher of Xu Chaoran? When is the relationship between two people so good? More than 30 million fans of Xu Chaoran have a face!

However, the power of fans is endless, the power of fans is strong, and the ability of fans to molt is also very powerful!

Soon, Xu Chaoran's fans sorted out a series of clues.

First of all, Xu Chaoran and Su Yaya are both entertainers of Xinghui Entertainment. Xu Chaoran is a brother who is not allowed to do so. Su Yaya is late to enter the company than Xu Chaoran, and it is reasonable to say that Xu Chaoran is a brother.

Secondly, at present, Xu Chaoran and Su Yaya cooperated to shoot the TV series "The Prosperous Palace Wall", which is the male No. 1 and the female No. 2 in the drama, Xu Chaoran is the emperor, Suya is the Shu, the early emperor is very Pampering Shu Shu, two people have a lot of opponents.

Once again, an insider broke the news, the day when several main actors took pictures, the crew gathered together, and then Xu Chaoran took special care of Suya, and let Suyaya drink less alcohol. Chen Yu was still laughing at the time. The detachment only cares that Suya does not care about her. Xu Chaoran said very calmly that Suya is his younger sister. It is appropriate to take care of Suya.

In summary, the relationship between Xu Chaoran and Su Yaya’s brothers and sisters came from this.

I really like Xu’s fans. Of course, Xu Chaoran is happy, and they are happy. Xu Chaoran recognized Su Ya Ya, the younger sister, and they soon ended up Su Ya Ya is a super-sister of Xu Chaoran. They also played various kinds of stalks on the Internet, and they were very lively.

Appropriate wind: Brothers and sisters have love! Love.jpg

I don't want to fall in love: Brother, hello! Love is worse than love

Love is worse than love: sister, hello! I don’t want to fall in love

Ah, white: Hello, brother, I love you! Ah black and black

Ah black and black: Hello, sister, I love you too! Ah, white and white

The cat is soft and soft: the upstairs show love, brother kiss!

Transparent Autumn: +10086

Not Luna: + ID number

......