78

Su Yaya saw Chen Hao go to the dressing room. She turned around and did not follow in. Instead, she went to another dressing room to remove makeup and change clothes.

That was Xu Chengkun's dressing room. Xu Chengkun heard her say that she wanted to borrow it. She lent it to her in a big way. She also took the assistant to the outside of the dressing room and kept her outside.

Su Yaya took Duan Xiaoyu to unload her makeup in the dressing room, and put on her uniform. As soon as she walked out of the dressing room, she saw Xu Chengkun and his assistant guarding the outside. She smiled and said to them. Thank you.

"I don't appreciate, thank you, just raise your hand." Xu Chengkun is very bold and authentic.

Listen to him saying, Su Yaya said: "Xu Ge, you are a good person."

Xu Chengkun stunned and immediately smiled: "Haha, I was sent a good card."

Two people stood at the door of the dressing room and spoke for a while. The two people with the same personality, the relationship is naturally very good.

After the crew finished the work, Director Zhou Tongguang invited everyone to go to eat late at night. "Today, Xiao Xu went back to the crew early, and it took a lot of hard work. We all went to gather together. It was a good time for Xiao Xu to take the wind and wish him a speedy recovery."

This proposal, with the support of everyone, has said that they have to go.

Everyone was busy talking and laughing. Chen Hao walked out of the dressing room. There was still no expression on her face. Some staff told her to go to eat late at night. She said faintly: "I am very tired. I will go back to rest first. Go, let's go."

Chen Hao did not perform well today. Now everyone is going to eat late at night. She can't say it. Everyone knows why, she didn't persuade her. She watched her carry her bag with her assistant.

This episode did not affect everyone's mood, Chen Hao did not go, other people still happily went.

The hot pot that I ate late at night, and also drank beer, the whole crew of the crew had been in trouble for almost two hours.

In threes and threes, I drove back to the hotel. Suya felt that she had eaten a bit more. She planned to go for a meal and no car.

Suyya said this way. "In any case, it is not far from the hotel. There is no one kilometer. It is time to walk."

Xu Chengkun also said: "I also want to go for a walk, or let us go together."

The relationship between the two was good. Suya did not refuse. He smiled and said, "Okay, walk together."

"Good." Xu Chengkun promised to follow her footsteps.

The night wind blew gently, Su Yaya and Xu Chengkun walked together on the road, the neon lights flashed, the lights illuminate the two people, Su Yaya wearing a light blue dress, Xu Chengkun wearing a casual wear, In addition to the masks on both of them, they cover each other's faces, and the two people who walked together, like a couple who dated the road together.

I have to say that Xu Chengkun is a very good chat partner. His personality is gentle and he knows a lot. No matter what Suyaya said casually, he can follow up with two sentences. It will not make people feel cold, late night streets. The neon shines, the two people have a chat without a ride, and the time has passed, and the time has passed, and I will walk back to the hotel.

Entering the hotel lobby, the elevator just came downstairs. Suya and Xu Chengkun and two assistants entered the elevator together.

Su Yaya and Xu Chengkun lived in the opposite door, and Suyaya directly pressed the 9th floor.