Chapter 26

Sueya did not do the things of Sorry, but because the blacks on the Internet framed her, she would endure in the face of a strong Shen Xiuqi. Do not live weak.

Who is Shen Xiuqi, the overbearing president of the book, and she is just a cannon gray villain? When the cannon fodder was against the male protagonist, there was no momentum at all.

While Su Yaya thought about it, Shen Xiu went straight to her and stopped. Her deep eyes looked at her and said, "What are you doing here stupidly?"

Su Yaya’s heartbeat quickly and strangely asked: “How come you?”

Shen Xiuqi looked at her and said: "You haven't gone back for so long, I thought you were lost, come out and see."

Suyya pouted at him subconsciously. "How come? I won't lose it. Hehe!"

Shen Xiuqi raised her hand and touched her head. "You are so stupid, it is entirely possible."

Su Yaya: "..."

You are so stupid, your family is stupid!

Shen Xiuqi reached out to her and said with no expression: "Give me the phone."

Su Yaya blinked and confronted him with a firm look. Suya did not dare to say no, and gave the phone to him.

"From now on, you are not allowed to go online, you are not allowed to play mobile phones, and you are not allowed to brush Weibo." Shen Xiuqi directly took the phone and broke into his suit pants.

"..." Suyya opened his mouth and did not make a sound. His right hand was held by Shen Xiuqi. His big hand wrapped her little hand. Although he did not use a lot of strength, he was very firm and could not resist.

"If there is anything to go back and say." Shen Xiuqi glanced at her and said this to her, and took her to the office.

On the way, Suyaya tried to ask her words a few times, but Shen Xiuqi stretched a face. She looked at the side and saw that his good-looking chin line was tight, and the thin lips were in a straight line. It’s not like she would be willing to talk to her. Suya had to press down on her heart and follow him back to the office.

Shen Xiuqi took her to the desk and Su Yaya finally couldn't help it. She looked up at him and asked, "Do you already know the black words on the Internet?"

Shen Xiuqi glanced at her, and the corner of his mouth twitched a touch of curvature. "It's not too stupid."

Su Yaya snorted and remembered that he had confiscated her mobile phone. He quickly took his arm and said: "You took my mobile phone away, don't you want me to see the comments on the Internet sad?"

Shen Xiuqi reached out and touched her hair top. Did not say yes, did not say no.

If you don't talk, Suya will be his default.

"Thank you." Su Yaya took her head and said to Shen Xiuqi. "You are very kind to me."

I was afraid that she couldn’t help her see the online comments. She didn’t want her to see the words that insulted her. She took her mobile phone. He went out to find her and found a silly reason. In fact, he was worried about her. Those comments will be sad, a person will secretly hide and cry, so I went to find her!

Shen Xiuqi is really a very good person! Suya thought.

"Don't worry, I have arranged for people to deal with things online, and I will be able to solve them soon." Shen Xiu Qidao.

There was a sinking and untidy shot, of course, no problem, Su Yaya nodded, and even hugged Shen Xiuqi, looking at him with a adoring look: "Husband, you are the best and most powerful person, I believe in you."

Shen Xiu Qi heard a smile, swept away the gloomy expression just now, and reached out to the top of Suya, like a cat, "Hey!"

According to Shen Xiuqi’s instructions, Chen’s assistant immediately arranged for people to check. Their actions were very fast. They did not need to find An Yuting’s head in half an hour. The network also sealed a large number of water army numbers, bad speech and insults. Su Yaya’s comments were all deleted. #苏雅雅滚出娱乐圈# The hot search was also withdrawn. They arranged people to brush other comments, and guided the public’s remarks with a strong and rolling attitude.

At the same time, Wang Wenhao's Yongrong Food Company officially issued a statement.

Yongrong Food Company v: Mr. Wang Wenhao, the general manager of our company, and Miss Saya Yaya, the old classmates, Miss Suya Yayaya will pick up our company's toffee advertisements and also her own good business level. Untrue speech is seriously inconsistent with the facts. For all the defamatory comments of Mr. Wang Wenhao, the general manager of our company, and the brand image spokesperson of our company, Miss Suya yaya, our company will pursue its legal responsibility!

As soon as the statement was issued, many netizens emerged immediately after Weibo, and they expressed their support.

It’s the most beautiful snowy day: yes, with both hands and feet supported, you should sue those who are nonsense and splash the dirty water.

Mommy Mommy: Support +1

Piggy who is dreaming: support +10086

Shocked to love you very much: Is it only the one that I noticed the most critical, Wang Wenhao and Su Yaya are classmates? Then they are primary school students? Still a junior high school classmate? Still a college student?

I love to eat sugar: I stand in elementary school.

I can't see my eyes without a smile: middle school.

Misssumeiqi: I think it is a university.

After the commentary, the style of painting was directly paralyzed. Everyone tried to discuss what kind of classmates the two were.

After a few minutes, Yan Junyi’s Weibo was updated.

Actor Yan Junyi v: Explain that I grew up with Suya Yaya, and she went to the audition that day. We just met and talked together. Later, after the audition was over, I didn’t see the time. I just saw Suyaya yaya standing by the road and waiting for the car to go home. I would have a photo of my nanny car parked in front of her, not her. I want to rely on me, she did not want to rely on me.

Once Weibo was issued, Yan Junyi’s Weibo immediately poured into a large number of fans.

Strict baby loves me the most: it is a neighbor, this is good, it is good, scared the baby.

I am born with a strict brother: a neighbor, nothing, everyone see my name.

Yan Ge is the most popular, our closest dear: the neighbors walked away, standing upstairs, let me come.

Safflower safflower: Yan brother is really warm, kindly sent neighbors to go home and was also framed, supporting Yan brother.

Call me in the dark: Didn't you find out? Yan Ge is a handsome guy, Su Ya Ya is a beautiful woman, and really handsome guys are from a young age, I also want a neighbor like this.

Xxxx: +1

Xxx: +10086

......

Yan Junyi sat on the sofa and stared at the paragraph he had played. He looked at it for a few times, and finally his eyes fell on the end of the words—she did not rely on me.

Seeing this sentence, Yan Junyi sighed deeply in the bottom of his heart, but he hoped that she could rely on him, but unfortunately, she did not want it!