Chapter 28

On Saturday morning, Suyaya is going to shoot an advertisement. Shen Xiu knows this thing. The night before, he pulled her to roll the sheets. She was overhauled. Tossing up in the middle of the night, finally crying for mercy. Shen Xiuqi said that she would eat the porridge and Xiaolongbao she had made, and she promised to let her go. Su Yaya really wants to cry and die, and he has a strong desire for life. When he cried, he agreed to the unequal treaty proposed by Shen Xiuqi.

In the morning, Su Yaya was still asleep, and she was awakened by Shen Xiuqi. The overlord told her, "Hurry up and give me porridge, but also steamed the dumplings."

"Don't make trouble, let me sleep for another five minutes." Su Yaya feels still not awake, swearing, turning over and going to sleep.

Shen Xiuqi did not give her this opportunity. When she reached out, she pulled her up from the bed and said with a bad tone: "Go cook, you promised."

This Suyaya can't sleep, open his eyes, and face the face of Shen Xiuqi, who is so handsome, can be such a handsome face, with a sharp look, even makes people see a grievance.

Su Yaya jumped abruptly in her heart, raising her hand and rubbing a black and shiny hair, so irritating! She wants to get angry, Shen Xiuqi is purely crushing her, but also to be pitiful! Is she pitiful? I didn't wake up, I still have to give him a steamed dumpling. It's really a businessman's nature, crushing her little pity!

"You promised." Shen Xiuqi stared at her, repeating it again, just like the child and the adult spoiled to eat sugar.

Ah, this person is too much!

Su Ya Ya can't stand him, except to be pitiful and spoiled, to be fatal!

The heart screamed, but the face did not dare to show it. Su Yaya knew that he was jealous. Who is Shen Xiuqi is the male lead? She can't offend him because of this cannon fodder. She can only please him.

Su Yaya rose up in disappointment, fascinated and went to the bathroom to wash her teeth. When she squeezed the toothpaste, she almost didn’t squeeze the toothpaste onto the toothbrush, or she held a hand next to her hand to help her put the toothpaste. Squeeze out.

She brushed her teeth with a toothbrush, brushed it halfway, her mind finally woke up, turned her head and looked at Shen Xiuqi standing beside her, and said strangely: "How come you are here?"

Shen Xiuqi hands around her chest and raised her eyebrows at her. "I see someone who is not awake, and looks at her with a good heart, so as not to fall into the toilet."

Su Yaya: "..."

Excessive, it’s too much!

She didn't wake up, isn't it all harmful to him? Why is he so arrogant? Ah!

"Don't grind your teeth, bite your teeth, look ugly!" Shen Xiuqi came over, holding her face in both hands and letting her look inside the mirror.

The woman inside the mirror, the lips are red and white, the skin is creamy, the face is spring, the eyes are flat, and a pair of people are loved.

Su Yaya looked at herself in her eyes and couldn’t help but narcissistic. Where is she ugly? She is very good looking, very nice and good looking, better than many people! She must be beautiful by herself!

Shen Xiuqi urged her to say: "I am hungry, hurry up."

Su Yaya licked her mouth and continued to wash her face slowly, rubbing skin care products, and protecting every detail.

Shen Xiuqi saw her grinding and rubbing it into her ear and tempted her: "I still want resources?"

When Su Yaya heard it, he suddenly came to the spirit and nodded. "If you want it!"