Chapter 35

The photos of Suyaya’s eating are so hot, which Zhou Peijun did not expect.

What she did not expect was that the producer of the Fruit Restaurant "Gourmet Mercure" program group would call her.

When the phone rang, it was a strange phone number. In this year, the messy strange phone calls often occurred. Zhou Peiyu only picked up after the phone ringing three times.

The other party took the initiative to self-report the door. "I am Sun Lei, the producer of the fruit restaurant "Food Meier.""

Zhou Peijun quickly said: "Hello, hello, hello." He grabbed the microphone with his hand and whispered with Suya: "The producer of the "Food Meal" program."

Su Yaya just finished the last bite, sat down with chopsticks, reached out and took a paper towel to wipe his mouth, and recalled the "Gourmet Mercure" program in his mind. It seems that the ratings are quite good, and it is also very online. There is heat.

Sun Lei’s voice came from the mobile phone. “I saw your uploaded photos of Suyya on Weibo. Are you the agent of Suya? I think she is in line with the setting of our program and would like to invite She came to the show as a guest."

Zhou Peijun’s brain turned quickly. The “Gourmet Mercure” program is a food show that focuses on food, leisure and interviews. It is broadcasted on the fruit table at 9:30 every Friday night. Artists who are good at cooking are going to participate. It is worth mentioning that the artists who can be invited to participate in this program are all recognized by the public as beautiful men and women, absolutely in line with the definition of "Gourmet Mercure."

During the program, the host will ask each participating artist to make three or so dishes. When the artist is cooking, the host will interview the artist for some entertaining questions and answers. The artist will also answer the question by his own wit. And you can get a certain amount of points. Finally, after the artist has finished the dish, the host and the jury will give each dish a score after the test, and the artist with the highest score will win, and then participate in the next issue of "Food Gourmet". .

This program has food to eat, teaches everyone to cook, and has a pleasing beauty to see, and can give them the dishes they want to make, and let the audience participate. The show has attracted a lot of votes since the broadcast. The viewers’ ratings have been rising steadily, and it is currently the highest-rated entertainment program on the fruit table.

Being able to participate in such a program is also the recognition of Suya by the other party. It is also very helpful to improve her popularity and expand her fan base, not only on the powder, but in general, for Suya, It is a great opportunity to be valuable and not to lose.

Thinking about this, Zhou Peiyu quickly agreed to the invitation of the producer Sun Lei. "Thank you for the opportunity of Sun to give us an elegant opportunity. Yaya is looking forward to participating in this program."

Sun Lei said with ease: "Well, if you have time after tomorrow, you will come to Taiwan to see each other. We will discuss specific cooperation matters."

"There is time and space." Zhou Peijun hurriedly said: "The next day at 10:30 in the morning, I brought Yaya to come to you."

"Well, then I will say so, see you the day after tomorrow."

"See you the day after tomorrow."

Get it!

Zhou Peiyu was so happy that he made a snap and turned his head and smiled with Su Yaya: "You see that I sent your photo of the noodle to Weibo. I didn't expect to go to the hot search, and the system of "Gourmet Mercure" The filmmakers came to you to participate in the show. When people are lucky, they can’t stop it!”