64

Shen Xiuqi spent 5.2 million to buy the Kashmiri sapphire that was the finale of the evening, which surprised the audience. Men are amazed at the masterpiece of Shen Xiuqi, and women are envious of Suya. They all felt that the sapphire must be a wedding dress that Shen Xiu would bring to Suya.

But in Suya's view, this is simply a nonsense. Don't look at Shen Xiuqi's appearance on her face. She actually knows exactly what position she is in his mind, no matter how good the two people are now. I can't explain anything. Once Bai Yueguang is back, she will be beaten back. She has a very clear understanding of herself. She has no expectation that Shen Xiu will ask her to marry him. She will also get Kashmiri sapphire. Not expecting, her heart is calm, like a waveless ancient well.

After the finale of the sapphire was sunk, the entire charity dinner also came to an end. Shen Xiuqi did not want to stay until the end. The people who took Suya to avoid the meeting room left the side door. They walked out of the hotel and extended Lincoln. Waiting there, Shen Xiuqi took Suya's hand and got on the bus together.

"Is it happy tonight?" Sitting on the car Shen Xiuqi asked Su Yaya.

Su Yaya’s face showed a nice smile and said, “Happy.”

Why are you not happy? I came out and saw a big scene. I witnessed that he bought the Kashmiri sapphire with 5.2 million. She is one of the witnesses of his love with An Yu. I hope that after the two of them are good, they can remember her. Ok!

Shen Xiuqi looked at her face with a smile and thought she was very happy. She smiled and asked her, "How about making the sapphire into a ring?"

Look, let's see, this is coming. Su Yaya thought in her heart that after making a ring, she would be able to give Anlang a wedding gift. Sure enough, everything is developing according to the plot, then she will push another hand along the plot.

Suya smiled and said: "Yes, it’s better to make a ring."

Shen Xiu Qi heard the words, and he was very satisfied with his heart. It was exactly the same as he thought. It was really better. He is now looking forward to the day.

Su Yaya sneaked a peek at Shen Xiuqi. His mouth was smiling. He thought that he was really happy. Well, sapphire bought his hand, and the matter was basically half successful. As far as she was concerned, she was very happy. She should be able to get back soon.

Two people are sitting in the car with different minds, thinking about their own affairs. The thinking is completely northward, one southward, not on the same frequency.

At this time, Shen Xiuqi’s cell phone rang, and he took out his mobile phone from his suit pocket, which was called by Assistant Chen.

He picked up the phone, "Hey?"

Opposite Chen Assistant said: "Shen Zong, you have already checked the matter that I have done. The video that was first exposed on the forum was sent by a foreign ip address, but I asked the master to check it, and then found it. The ip address was in the United States, and then I found out that it was at the University of California, and the younger brother of "Gourmet Mee" host Hui Jie went to the University of California to go to school. I went down and checked the original video. It was Hui sister sent to her brother."

"Hui Jie?" Shen Xiuqi hesitated, and thought a little. At night, the woman seemed to say hello to Suya, and asked him well. Was it such a woman?

"And then?" asked Shen Xiuqi.

Assistant Chen said: "After her brother sent the video and post, she poured into a group of water troops and forwarded the entire post and video. As for the photo of your relationship with Miss Su, it is a red hair. That net red has a relationship with Wang of Yongrong Food Co., Ltd."