47

The opposite side of Shen Xiuqi noticed the strange look of her past, suddenly looked up and saw her face, slightly rubbing her brow, said: "What happened? So looking at me?"

Su Yaya’s heart was shocked, and he quickly responded with a smile on his face. “I want to ask you what to eat at noon today?”

Shen Xiuqi put down the documents in his hands and walked over, holding her hands in her arms and biting her lips, and tempted her: "What do you say?"

Su Yaya pouted a red lip, took the arm on his shoulder and looked at him with his head up. He asked, "How about tomato meatball soup, stir-fried vegetables and pickled beef?"

The first two dishes are no problem, and the latter dish is a bit difficult for him. "Pickled pepper beef is too spicy?"

Su Yaya sneered. "That is what I fry to eat."

Shen Xiuqi pinched her face, and her face was dissatisfied: "What should I do?"

Su Yaya seriously said: "You eat other."

Shen Xiuqi said, "You know what I am talking about."

After eating the pickled beef, I came to kiss him later, thinking that he didn't know the little ninety-nine in her heart?

Su Yaya snorted and spoke: "But I want to eat!"

"No!" Shen Xiu Qiqi disagreed.

Su Yaya squatted down and said, "Well, well, it depends on you."

Shen Xiuqi looked at her face with a pitiful look. She was in a better mood and looked at her. "When I am on a business trip, I will eat whatever you like at home. I will leave you alone."

Suya Yadao said: "Are you going on a business trip?"

"Go to the city." Shen Xiu Qidao.

"Going a few days?" She wished he could go a little longer, she wouldn't have to wait for him, and she was happy.

Shen Xiuqi did not know the thoughts in her heart. She thought she was reluctant to ask him. "It may be three or five days, but I will get back as soon as possible."

Su Yaya quickly said: "No need to use..."

"Ok?"

Su Yaya quickly changed his mind to look at the sinking and repairing: "I mean you don't have to worry so much, work is the most important, and it's not too late to come back."

After reading a look at the face of Shen Xiuqi, seeing his face impermanence, did not find anything, Su Yaya secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and almost let him discover her inner real thoughts.

She hurryed: "I have to cook first."

"Go." Shen Xiuqi let her go, she quickly went to the kitchen, and Shen Xiuqi was behind her to warn her voice, "Do not make kimchi beef."

"I know I know." Suyaya promised.

In the end, Su Yaya made tomato meatball soup, fried mushrooms and fried vegetables, and ordinary home-cooked vegetables. The taste was very delicious, and Shen Xiu had a satisfying meal.

After dinner, Shen Xiuqi was very difficult to take the initiative to help clean up the dishes and put the dishes in the kitchen dishwasher.

趁 This is idle, Su Yaya sat on the sofa, touched the phone to play the game, Shen Xiu washed the tableware out, walked over to sit next to her, waiting for her to finish a game, stretched her hand up, said: Let's go to the second place."

Wen Yan, Su Yaya blinked her eyes. She has been through it for so long. She has never seen Shen Xiuqi’s family. I don’t know what his personality is. Of course, her body has been seen. However, it was only that she got married with Shen Xiuqi, and Shen Xiuqi took her back to the old house to see his grandfather.