99

Xu Chaoran wore a blue and white sportswear with a cap on his head, a long cap with a low pressure and a large mask on his face. Covering his handsome face, only revealing a pair of bright eyes, the whole face is covered with a strict, not careful, I can't recognize him.

"Why, don't you know me?" Xu Chaoran saw Su Yaya seeing that he didn't have a happy reaction. He was a little unhappy, and asked a thick eyebrow.

Su Yaya hooked her lips and replied: "How come you?" She did not remember inviting him to be a guest.

Xu Chaoran laughed very much and said very much: "What's wrong, can't I come? You are here, don't you just come here? Do you come to the door and drive the guests out? How can this be the case?" ”

Well, she opened the farmhouse, originally to open the door to do business, who came to her here are guests, Xu Chaoran said nothing wrong, she had to recognize.

"Don't take me in and sit down?" Xu Chaoran looked into the hall and looked at it. When he came, he heard the staff saying that Suya had a guest, or two handsome and handsome men, turned his head. Ask Su Yaya: "Is it inconvenient for a guest to let me in?"

If she has a guest, he will not go in, but he will not know what will happen later.

Su Yaya knows well, Xu Chaoran is a troublemaker, he came to the farmhouse, if he did not comfort him, the ghost knows what he will do.

"You come with me." Suya had to ask him to follow her to the alpine water box.

Followed Suya in the box, Xu Chaoran looked up, good guy, Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi were sitting in the box.

Sure enough, there are guests, or ordinary guests!

No wonder he saw the staff outside, and when they asked Suya, they would have an expression of excitement and excitement in their faces. It turned out that they had already had two big stars in the box. Plus him, this is the three big stars, but also the male big star, really full of passion and gossip.

"hi, when did you come?" Xu Chaoran took off the cap on his head, the mask on the face, and very acquainted with Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi.

Strictly speaking, Xu Chaoran, Yan Junyi, and Xu Chengkun are still in a relationship with each other in the entertainment industry. It is like taking the scene of "The Prosperous Palace Wall Liu". The first male candidate considered by the crew is Xu Chaoran and Yan Junyi, although Xu Chaoran won later, Yan Junyi did not get the role for other reasons, but took another film, and later Xu Chaoran had an accident. When the crew changed roles, they took Xu Chaoran’s male. On the 1st, he changed to Xu Chengkun, so all three of them had tried hard for the same role.

At this moment, Xu Chaoran is better for Yan Junyi. After all, the two people are only competing. Besides, Yan Junyi still loses competition. Xu Chaoran is facing him. He has a subtle sense of victory, and it is different for Xu Chengkun. Personal fans are still flying in the anonymous forums on the Internet.

In particular, Xu Chengkun also played the role of Xu Chaoran played and gave up, which allowed the fans on both sides to stop for three days and three nights. The fans of the two also took the data of the two people for comparison. In the end, Xu Chengkun won Xu Chaoran.

Although it is only the result of mutual fans on the Internet, these things are not going to be heard in the ears of the parties. Xu Chengkun does not know, but Xu Chaoran is very clear.

Therefore, when Xu Chaoran met Xu Chengkun, there was an inexplicable awkwardness in his heart. Xu Chengkun’s star graduated from a professional film school was terrific. He changed his mind to the film school to study for a graduate student.