104

All the delicious meals on a large table are the specialties of the farmhouse, braised chicken, spiced rabbit, etc., as well as two dishes made by Suya. They are very delicious, Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi are very happy to eat. This is the first time they have eaten the food made by Suyaya. They unknowingly ate two bowls of rice and completely forgot to keep it as a star. This is the body.

"It's delicious, drink some soup." Suya gave each of them a bowl of soup.

Shen Xiuqi spontaneously put his bowl on the hand of Suya, meaning that she would give him a bowl of soup.

Su Yaya glanced at him and looked at him and immediately understood his meaning. He was very funny, and he took the bowl and gave him a bowl of soup.

"Good to drink." Shen Xiu Qimei sipped the fish head soup, not praising.

Opposite Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi also said that they are delicious.

This afternoon, Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi met with Shen Xiuqi. He found that this person is not as high as the rumors outside. He is actually a very good person, but it may be the relationship of status, so that outsiders have misunderstood him. The man in front of Ming is very fond of Suya, gentle and considerate, and the two people seem to be full of love, enviable.

If Yan Junyi had any thoughts and thoughts on Su Yaya, he would almost let go of it at this time. He thought that in front of Shen Xiuqi, he was better than him. It was better to let go of it and bless Suya and Shen Xiuqi. Happy and happy.

After eating, I took a rest for a while, Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi, they had to advertise the next day. It was not convenient to stay in the farmhouse for the night, and they left in advance.

"I will come back later to play." Su Yaya said.

"Okay, we will come again next time." Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi said.

Suyya sent them to the door and watched them take their respective nanny cars to leave.

Shen Xiuqi followed and walked over and said to Suya: "I just eat a little full, we might as well go out and go around in this hundred plantation garden. Just when I was playing cs, I found that the scenery here is very Not bad."

This is simply a slap in the face. Shen Xiuqi did not find the scenery here very well when he was playing cs, but he had already learned it before, when he knew that Suyaya opened the farmhouse in the hundred plantations. At that time, people have already learned about it. It is known that the Baizhi Garden is a leisure park with beautiful scenery and many tourists. It is not too bad to open a farmhouse here. He knew that Suyaya had a serious understanding of the farmhouse music. It was not a whim, and he made a decision casually.

Just Suya also eats a little full, and wants to walk and walk for a long time, then nodded and agreed.

"Then let's go over there." Suyaya pointed her finger at the trail on the right.

Shen Xiuqi was not familiar with it anyway, and smiled and said: "Then you give me a tour guide today."

Su Yaya looked at him and smiled. He hooked his lips and said, "You are not afraid that I will take you for sale. This is a deep forest."

Shen Xiu laughed and said: "Just like a leisure park, you told me that it is a deep forest? I am not afraid that you sold me, you can not sell me, except you, the beauty dare to buy me!"

This is what he said, but the truth!

Su Yaya laughed and walked forward, and Shen Xiuqi quickly kept up.

The two men talked and laughed and walked forward. At this time, the setting sun went down, the sunset was sprinkled on the west side, and the trees in the west of the Baizhiyuan were dyed with gold.