60

So, Ms. Su dialed the familiar phone number.

Su Yaya, looking at the name of the mobile phone on the screen, finally connected the phone.

Su Mama’s gentle voice came from the other end of the phone. “Yaya, have you been late recently? Have you made a boyfriend?”

When I heard Su’s mother, Su Yaya didn’t know what was going on, and she was wet for a moment.

Su Yaya couldn't help but think of her dead mother, her throat was dry and she screamed, "Mom."

Su mother heard Su Yaya calling her mother on the opposite side. She really stunned. She really hadn’t called her like this for a long time. It’s been a long time, and she has to forget her voice for a long time.

This time I heard her call her mother, happy with what, like a quick call on the phone, said with concern: "Yaya, have you been doing well recently? I heard that you have made a boyfriend, it is true. Is it?"

Su Yaya dumb scorpion "Hm", looked up and looked at the opposite side of Shen Xiuqi, a little bit of blame in his eyes - see the microblogging that you sent this morning, both of my mom .

Shen Xiuqi looked up at her eyes and raised her eyebrows and asked her: "What happened?"

Su Yaya licked his mouth and ignored him.

Ms. Su asked on the phone: "I heard them say that your boyfriend is very powerful, what is he doing? Are you sure? You must be careful, don't be fooled."

Su Yaya looked at the opposite Shen Xiuqi. She was very clear about his identity. It was clear that she could not be clear again. She said to Su’s mother on the phone: “He is doing business, and there are people at home who are in politics. It’s really amazing, it’s okay, Mom, don’t worry.”

Su mother obviously breathed a sigh of relief and said: "This is good, this is good." Then I remembered that she had a bad relationship with Suya, and quickly added: "Mom is not that meaning, Mom is just worried. You, the girl must be careful when making a boyfriend. If his family is not good or not, these are not the most important. The most important thing is that others are good. For you, do you understand?"

Su Yaya heard this, thinking that Su mother is understanding people! Ben said: "Mom, I understand, you don't have to worry."

Su mother sighed twice. "You understand, I am relieved."

Su Yaya smiled and continued to talk to Su’s mother on the phone. “Mom, have you called, is it for this?”

Ms. Su also wants to say a few words to Su Yayao. She has said everything that has been hidden in her heart since this day. "You don’t know, you have been on the Internet some time ago, some people have sent black. It’s black, you, your sister Su Xiaoying, who went to the house to say this, I and your dad didn’t want to believe it, just drove her away.”

"But that thing is very hot, and the neighbors know it. Every day, pointing to your dad and me, we feel that it is inconvenient to stay in the city. I will live in the country, lest I will face those people in a day. They are talking gossip."

"My dad and I have lived in the country for a long time. The relatives in the family didn't call us before, nor did we ask if we live here?"

"Who knows that this morning, your uncle suddenly called us and said that you had made a very good boyfriend outside, and said that if you go home, go to your uncle and sit, he said that he has something, I want to ask you for help. Barabara has said a lot. I think that his man is too fake, too hypocritical, and he has euphemistically dealt him with him. He did not agree to any of his conditions."