Chapter 15

Ah, hahaha, a big diamond necklace with a drop-shaped main diamond in the middle, a layer of fine diamonds along the top of the main drill. Gradually extended out, forming the two chains of the necklace, hanging on the neck of Saya, big and flashing, bright eyes.

Su Yaya lived for two lifetimes. She never had such a beautiful diamond necklace. Suddenly, such a expensive diamond necklace hung around her neck. It really made her feel surprised and happy, even some flustered. It is really Too expensive!

"Do you like it?" behind him, Shen Xiuqi’s low-pitched voice, like a cello sound, with a little hoarseness in the morning, like a hook, listening to the human ear, the heart trembled .

"Like." Suyya quickly turned around and braved pink love in her eyes. Her mood was very good. Although she was bullied by Shen Xiuqi last night, she had a lot of valuable diamonds. Necklace, the mood will become very beautiful, she smiled and looked at Shen Xiuqi, sweetly said: "Husband, you are so good, I love you."

Her worship and compliment made Shen Xiuqi very useful. His mouth was tilted up and looked very comfortable. The big hand touched her head like a puppy.

Su Yaya touched the diamond necklace under her neck. How to see how she couldn’t put it down, the sparkling light shone with the radiant light, reflecting her smiling face. She was kneeling on Shen Xiuqi’s chest and curiously asked: “Husband, this diamond How much is the necklace?"

Hearing her asking for the price, Shen Xiuqi sneaked a little. Before, he did not send anything of value to Suya, but Suya took it and never asked for the price. I don’t know this time. What happened to her, actually thinking about asking the price? Is this a financial fan?

But there seems to be no. When he asked her if she wanted a gift, she said no, she said that she had everything, no shortage of anything. This is his own good-looking, want to buy back to her, she did not know that he bought this necklace beforehand. So, she asked, just want to know the price?

He glanced at her, and there was a trace of doubt in his eyes. Speaking of it, some of her days have become different from before.

She had never cooked before, and she actually had a dinner yesterday. Unexpectedly, the taste of the food was delicious.

In the past, she never looked at the price when she bought something. As long as she likes it, she buys it. She bought a skirt that day, only 5880 yuan. She even sent a message to him that it was a little expensive.

What's even more strange is that she used to rely on her at home. She said that she was too tired to work. She didn't want to work so hard. She only thought about the days of money and leisure. Sleeping and sleeping naturally every day, shopping is the greatest pleasure. Now I am actually Thinking about going to work, looking for him to ask for a female No. 2 role, not to mention, but also to take an advertisement on his own, only to earn 350,000 to call him to praise, like the previous comparison Changed a person, she will not encounter anything, right?

Su Yaya was stunned by the eyes of Shen Xiuqi, and licked his lips. "What are you doing with me?"

"Are you okay these days? Nothing happened?" Shen Xiuqi looked at her, if it wasn’t the face in front of her face, the body was the original body he knew, he really had to suspect that she was Not changed personally.

Su Yaya paused, thinking that he was not discovering anything, but what could he find? She is the soul wearer, the body is still the original body, he can see the difference is strange, at most it is that she is not the same as the original original character.

However, according to the original character of the dead, she may not be able to return to the heroine, and she will die herself, so she wants to change, but this can't be said with Shen Xiu, can only find another rhetoric. And be able to convince his rhetoric.