50

Wow, this is too amazing! It’s a foul!

If you don't know what kind of person Shen Xiuqi is, what kind of ending he will be, Suya is almost ridiculed by his gentle and considerate and sweet words, and he is unable to extricate himself in the beauty he gives.

But unfortunately, she knows the ending of the novel and knows how this story will go. More sweets are sugar-coated shells!

Su Yaya knows it well, but the superficial effort is still to be done. She blinks her eyes and kisses him in the corner of his lips. She smiles and says: "Hurry up, don't you have to get up early tomorrow?"

He said that she also said that it is very healthy!

"Okay." Shen Xiuqi's mouth curled up with a smile, and then she slammed her into her arms and closed her eyes with peace of mind.

Su Yaya glanced at him and closed his eyes.

The next morning, Su Yaya got up earlier than usual, went to the kitchen to have breakfast, accompanied Shen Xiuqi to have breakfast, and sent him to the airport.

Shen Xiuqi is going to the city for a few days on business. Su Yaya steals music. When he is not there, she is relaxed, so give him breakfast or send him to the airport. She is very happy and her mouth is always hanging. Laughing.

At the airport, Assistant Chen went to check-in. Shen Xiu looked at the smile that Suya Ya’s mouth was hanging and pinched her face. “How do I feel that I am on a business trip, you seem to be very happy?”

That is of course, of course she is happy.

But she can't tell him this.

"Where is it?" Suyya took his arm and kissed his relatives. "I really can't bear you, but you are working for it, it's for our home. I must support you, of course, can't delay you, at home." I am waiting for you to come back."

The mouth is as sweet as honey, even if she knows that she is screaming at him, but he is not angry with her. Whoever makes her look so cute is in line with his heart, and she feels good when she is spoiled. She is happy that she is happy.

"I will finish the matter and come back soon." Shen Xiu Qidao.

Su Yaya "Hmm" nodded.

In a short while, when it was time to board the plane, Suyya sent Shen Xiu to pass the security check. He waved his hand at him and watched him come in with Chen’s assistant. He turned and shouted a big breath on his face. Showing a smile, than a v gesture.

Su Yaya sunglasses were taken out, stepped on the small high heels and walked out of the airport, took the car to the parking lot, and drove back all the way.

When she arrived at the shopping plaza near her home, Suya did not plan to go home directly. She turned the front of the car and drove directly to the parking lot of the shopping plaza. After stopping the car, she put on her hat and big sunglasses to cover her. Most of the face, then took the bag and got off the bus, took the elevator straight to the shopping plaza.

The whole shopping plaza has six floors, the first floor is snack coffee, the second floor is children's toy clothes, the third floor is selling ladies' clothes, clothes, bags, jewelry, cosmetics, etc. The floor is for men, and the sixth floor is for home textiles.

Su Yaya went straight to the third floor, walked out of the elevator and strolled all the way. Now she has been with Shen Xiu for a long time, plus she also has money on her body. It is not as stingy as before. When I see good clothes, bags and jewelry, I will try it out and I will buy it if I look good.

Women are born to like to buy and buy, especially when they have money, they prefer to buy and buy.

Su Yaya strolled through the 3-4 floors. She bought two skirts, a pair of earrings, and bought a tie and a lavalier for Shen Xiuqi. When she was ready to go, she saw the counter. The cufflinks looked good, and the sales lady took the cufflinks out and looked at them, choosing a pair of gold cufflinks.

Everything is a card, and Suya did not specifically remember how much it cost. In short, I bought a happy one.

In the days when Shen Xiuqi was on a business trip, Suya had a special pleasure. He bought and bought on the first day. On the next day, he called Duan Xiaoyu and Zhou Peiyu to the house to brush the hot pot. On the third day, he played at home and went to the fourth day. I have done a whole body care at a beauty salon near my home. I have to be happy and happy.

Of course, during this period, she did not forget to send a message and call to Shen Xiuqi, sometimes there is time at night, two people will also chat video.

"Husband husband, I went to do a whole body care today, the skin is more slippery, very comfortable." Su Yaya sat in a light silk pajamas sitting on the bed and talking with Shen Xiu, chatting with Shen Xiuqi What I did today, remembering the whole body care I did today, was the store manager who gave it to her. The craftsmanship was so good, it was so comfortable.

The sinking in the video became deep and deep, moving down slightly, just falling on her chest, and then I couldn’t see it. I could only see the skin of her pajamas collar open and white, shining with milk. It’s as tempting as white and tender, so people can’t wait to take a bite.

Shen Xiuqi only felt that the throat was tight, and the throat was rolled up and down. The deep gaze still fell on her white and smooth skin, and the voice was hoarse and succinct: "I will come back tomorrow night."

"So fast?" Suya was not aware of the hidden desires in his voice across the video. She was still immersed in his absence from home, and she rejoiced in her free and happy life.

Shen Xiuqi stared at her and was dissatisfied: "Do you think so quickly? Um?"

Su Yaya heard his dissatisfaction, and his heart snorted and quickly explained: "No, you got it wrong. I mean, you can do a good job, and you have finished the work so quickly."

This is almost the same.

Shen Xiuqi was satisfied, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He emphasized again: "I will come back tomorrow night and wait for me at home."

"Oh, okay." Su Yaya promised, and remembered her work tomorrow, busy: "I am going to the fruit table to record "Gourmet Mercure" tomorrow."

"The program will not go home, and I will return home after the recording." Shen Xiuqi said at the video.

How do you hear him have a strange feeling? Where is it wrong? Su Yaya thought strangely.

However, when she finished the video with Shen Xiu and went to bed, she did not want to understand what was wrong.

Early the next morning, Duan Xiaoyu came to Suya to go to the fruit station to participate in the recording of "Gourmet Mercure". She went very punctually. When she arrived, the staff was still preparing for the scene.

The producer Sun Lei saw her and smiled and greeted him. "Miss Su is really punctual, and the recording will start for a while. Miss Su can go to the make-up room first, and the staff will call you when the recording is done."

One of the next hosts, Hui Jie, touched the male host, Ou Ge, and the chin lifted slightly. "You see Sun Lei, how can you be so enthusiastic about such a 18-line star?"

Ou Ge glanced at her and thought of the rumors he heard privately. He said, "Did you not hear about it? She should have come to the show in the last issue, but I heard that it is not good, and someone is talking to Sun Lei. Say hello, and arranged for Xu Qian of Shengshi Entertainment to come over the bench, this is behind the big bang!"

Hui Jie looked at Su Yaya again and looked at her with a woman's critical eye. She evoked her lips and said: "I heard that it is the Shen of the Shen Group. It looks really beautiful and looks good. It is a stunner. ”

Ou Gedao: "You have also interviewed Shen, I know that Shen Zong, I heard that Shen always put her baby tight, you will host the show for a while, and have a little time for her."

Hui sister smiled. "How can it attract people's attention when there is no explosion, and where is the rating?"

The author has something to say:

I went to check it out, WeChat can transfer up to 200,000, so Shen has not changed, 23333

Yaya thinks that 1000 yuan of a bowl of medicine she earned, and Shen always feels that he has earned it. If he buys a gift for Yaya, every time he buys a gift at least tens of thousands, Ya Ya has to take a long-term medicine, he must To buy more gifts a few times, count down to say hundreds of thousands, a thousand pieces of a bowl of medicine, not too cheap!