91

Hang up the phone, Suya is ready to give Su mother a fight, the result has not been hit, another call came in, this time is the phone of director Zhou Tongguang.

"Zhou, hello!" Su Yaya picked up the phone.

The opposite side of Zhou Tongguang stunned, and then said: "Listen to your voice, I feel very good mood? You really quit the entertainment circle?"

"Yeah, yeah, Weibo has been sent, not to talk about it." Su Yaya smiled.

Zhou Tongguang smiled casually: "Isn't I couldn't find the heroine to film in the future?"

"How come? How come? Want to shoot a week-old actress, the actress is very much, as long as you send a message, the actress who wants to play your show will be able to line up the team, all kinds of ring fat Yan thin You can pick whatever you like, and you can pick it up.” Su Yaya still remembers that she was going to play the film directed by Zhou Tongguang. She was dismissed by director Zhou Tongguang. Fortunately, she conquered him with her own efforts and acting skills. Two people are now friends who can speak.

"Oh, what a pity, you really didn't play. I originally had a play on hand and wanted to shoot you. I want to find you as the heroine. As a result, you actually retired. This is really not for me. A good news!” Zhou Tongguang’s director was half joking.

"Really? Really? Is there really a female one to play for me? Zhou Dao, if you really say this, I am not welcome." Su Yaya said to him haha.

"I really have a play, do you want to play?" Director Zhou Tongguang put away a smile and asked seriously.

Su Yaya thought for a moment, and finally refused. He laughed haha. "I have already retired. What are you doing? Zhou Gui, you choose other people. There must be a better woman than me." No."

Director Zhou Tongguang sighed in the opposite direction. "If this is the case, then forget it, when I didn't say it."

"Uh-huh." Suyaya should have a voice.

Director Zhou Tongguang then asked: "You have retired, you are not acting, what are you going to do? Wouldn't you be going home to marry?"

“Where can I!” Su Yaya replied: “Be prepared to do what you like, and when it’s time to do it, Zhou’s guide will help me publicize!”

"That depends on what you are doing? I don't want to promote you with bad things." Director Zhou Tongguang said that he smiled at the opposite side.

"The guarantee is good." Suya said: "You will wait for me!"

Director Zhou Tongguang said: "Hey, listen to you, I am quite interested, I will wait for your news."

"It’s so good." Su Yaya said with joy.

The two men whispered two more words and hung up the phone.

As a result, someone immediately called, this time is the producer of "Gourmet Mercure" Sun Lei.

Sun Lei said on the phone: "Miss Su, how can you retire? I haven’t heard you before, but the next program has not been recorded. What should I do? You are the champion of several consecutive years, you How can I just leave?"

Su Yaya hurryed: "I'm sorry, sorry, I really have to quit the entertainment circle because of my own special reasons. The program recorded, Zhou Jie said that I will contact you, she will arrange another person to take over my position. If you feel unsatisfied, you can also change other guests. We have no opinions on this side. I am really sorry."

"Hey!" Sun Lei sighed on the phone. When he said this, he couldn't force Suya to record the program. He was just a pity. Suya came to participate in their show. The ratings have been improved a lot. If there is no Suya, the heat will definitely decrease. To maintain this rating and heat, it is not easy to find a female star that can match Suya, mainly Suya. The topic of the subject is too high, and the lack of such a high-profile female guest is really a big loss for the program group.