94

The opening of the farmhouse in Suyaya, the relatives of the family are coming, Su Daddy Su is busy greeting the guests, and there are several tables in the hall.

Su Xiaoyan came with Su Dabo. When she came, she went to Suya and saw Suya standing in front of the flower bed in the backyard. She ran over and pulled Suya's arm and said, "Sister, you are here. I have been looking for you for a long time."

Su Yaya looked at Su Xiaoyan with a slight look. He glanced at Su Xiaoyan’s hand holding her arm and took back his arm in a quiet manner. His expression was faint: “What are you looking for?”

Su Xiaoyan and Su Yaya are only half a year old, but the relationship between the two people is not good. Su Xiaoyan has been swearing at the beauty of Suya from childhood, often saying that Suya’s bad words are everywhere, smashing Suya and saying that she is messing around with men. Friends, changing boyfriends is just as hard as changing clothes. Su Yaya entered the entertainment circle. When he was black, Su Xiaoying also went to Sujia and Su’s mother to say these things, and they couldn’t breathe Su’s mother and Su’s father. Anxiously drove her away. These things, Su Yaya knows, my mother told her that she has some memories of the original owner, and she has no good feelings for Su Xiaoying. She is similar to her father, Su Dabo, who are unprofitable.

At this moment, Su Xiaoying, as Suya thought, she approached Suyya with purpose, and intended to be close to Suya.

Su Xiaoyan smiled and asked Su Yaya. "When did you come back? Why didn't you tell me earlier? And why aren't your boyfriends? How can you only see you alone? Others?"

Look, this is coming, thinking that she doesn't know what her mind is playing?

Su Yaya raised an eyebrow and said with a bad tone: "What is it about you?"

If it was before, Su Yaya said this, Su Xiaoyan would not be happy, and could not help but jump up and dry Suyaya.

But now it is different. Su Xiaoying still remembers the words of Su Dabo and her before she came. She wants her to please Suya and not to offend Suya. Now the status of Suya is different. She has a heavy support behind her. They are different from the past and they can't afford to offend her.

Of course, Su Xiaoying also understands that they are not offended by Suya, but they are not guilty of Shen Xia, who is behind Suya, and wants to please her. But when I think about it, Su Xiaoying is still a bit uncomfortable. What good things have made Suya Yazhan, she has been suppressed by the beauty of Suya, really unwilling.

Now Su Yaya’s tone is not good. Su Xiaoyan just wants to go back. She remembers that Su Dabo’s words at home are not going to be screaming at her. Don’t say anything to Suya, what is she saying, Su Xiaoying wants to be from Su Dabo. To be good, you can only do what he said. I had to hold back my unhappiness and laughed and said: "This is not just to see you alone, so ask!"

Ha ha!

Su Yaya did not want to care for her, she turned and went.

Su Xiaoyan quickly took her, looked at her up and down, suddenly thought of something, screaming and asked Su Yaya: "Have your boyfriend returned with you?"

"Yeah." Su Yaya answered without hesitation. He felt that Su Xiaoying was really a big fuss. Shen Xiuqi did not come back with her, and she managed to do something, and she did not return to the ground and walked.

Who knows that Su Xiaoyan took her and let go, and continued to ask: "How can he not come back with you? Didn’t you tell you in the morning? If you come back, bring your boyfriend back, how can you only be alone? come back?"

I can't say that she can't go home alone.

Su Yaya laughed. "Su Xiaoyan, here is my home. I love to come back alone and come back alone. When do you want to come back, when will you come back, bring someone back, and whoever wants to bring it back, you can't control it!"