Chapter 25

After the internal staff broke the news, it was like a drop of water falling into the hot oil, and the pot was fried more fiercely.

Then someone broke the news and said that she was a person around Su Yaya. Su Yaya had too many people to hook up. The private life was very chaotic. She couldn’t stand it anymore. Su Yaya and the man today, tomorrow with the man, The first two days also hooked up the popular Xiao Yan Yi. Picture .jpg, picture.jpg.

One is Su Yaya to participate in the advertising audition of the k couple's watch, Yan Junyi recognizes Su Yaya, a photo of two people standing together.

One is Suya's successful audition, signed the contract and waited for the bus on the roadside. Yan Junyi's nanny car drove past and asked her if she wanted to get on the bus. She bent over and sat in the car and Yan Junyi smiled and spoke. .

The first photo can also be said that Su Yaya and Yan Junyi know each other. Two people stand together and say a few words. After all, there are staff members present. The second photo is reminiscent of people. It feels like Suyaya deliberately stopped. Yan Junyi's car, trying to please Yan Junyi, want to sit on Yan Junyi's car.

Yan Junyi is currently a popular student. He has always maintained a positive image in the circle. He has never had a sneak peek at the stars, a lot of fans, and his girlfriends are numerous!

As a result, Yan Junyi’s fans blew up, and thousands of fans ran to the official drama of the TV series “The Prosperous Palace Wall Liu”, and they strongly demanded that the crew be replaced, otherwise they would stop!

There is another big wave of fans, running to Suya's Weibo under the arrogance, all kinds of life attacks, unbearable, brushing, blinking, and tens of thousands of messages.

Su Yaya has always been so cold that it is so cold, the first time so lively!

The first thing that was reflected was the management of the official drama of the TV series "The Prosperous Palace Wall Liu". When she noticed that the comments were not in the right direction, she quickly reported to the above-mentioned crew leadership.

Director Zhou Tongguang was very angry when he heard the news. He didn't like Su Yaya. He thought that she was a person who was brought in by investors. He didn't even see anyone. He played his female No. 2, it was right. The insults of her work, if it were not for him that he really lacked production funds, he would definitely never want such a person.

"What kind of person does this do? Bad my work? Ah, really **** wants to drive her out! Where is the tattered thing!" Director Zhou Tongguang was black and sullen, full of grievances against Suya.

The producer Yu Hui also had a fire in his heart, but he did not come out. He was still more restrained than Zhou Tongguang. He gave up a few words to the director of Tong Tongguang. "I am going to call Xiao Zong of Shengshi Entertainment to follow this matter. He said it."

Afterglow went out to call Xiao, and made things clear to him. He asked to remove Suya’s female No. 2, and Xiao always heard the matter on the phone. He laughed: "Yu Hui, withdrawing from the Soviet Union." Yaya, this thing doesn't mean you can't do the Lord, and I can't do it."

"But don't change her, this drama is only afraid to be destroyed." Yu Hui was angry and anxious.

Xiao always said a moment, "You wait for me to notice." Then he hung up.

At the headquarters of Shen’s Group, Chen’s assistant was swearing at the office by Shen Xiuqi. “Who told you to put An Shiting on?”

Shen Xiuqi was very hot. Assistant Chen knew that he had done something wrong. He bowed his head and admit his mistake. He didn’t dare to say more than half a word.