Chapter 6

Suyaya didn't know that Chen's assistant was picking up himself. It would cause the two staff at the front desk to have such a big shock inside and be beaten. Face!

Assistant Chen was polite to himself. Su Yaya also had a good impression on him. She looked up and smiled at him. She should have a good voice and follow him to the elevator.

"Please go here." Chen Assistant reached out and used a gesture of asking.

Suyya stood up and reached for the cake on the table. Assistant Chen quickly said, "I will help you get it."

"It's still not necessary, I will take it myself." This seems more sincere, after all, she bought the afternoon tea for Shen Xiuqi.

Assistant Chen saw that she insisted on taking it herself, and she did not say anything else. She led her to the president's exclusive elevator. Su Yaya followed him, passing the front desk, seeing two staff members, He Rui and Li Lan, and showing them a friendly smile.

It's just that her friendly smile is not the case in He Rui's and Li Lan's eyes. They only think that Suya is laughing at them. Just now they said so many bad words, now they are burning hot. It's amazing, like being beaten by a man.

Su Yaya did not know the psychological activities of He Rui and Li Lan. She followed Chen's assistant to the elevator door. Chen assistant took out the card and brushed it. The elevator door opened. Chen assistant asked her to advance the elevator. He followed him.

He Rui and Li Lan saw this scene and was simply stunned.

Who said that Shen always does not remember the net red of the one hundred and eighty lines of Suyya? Who said that the scandal of Suyaya and Shen Zong was Suya's intentional hype for red? Didn't you see Chen's most trusted assistant Chen's side to go down to Suya? Didn't see Chen's assistant let Suyaya take the president's special elevator, and asked her to advance the elevator. Did he enter the elevator? All of this is clearly said that Shen Zong remembers Su Ya Ya, even cares!

My mom, this is big news!

He Rui and Li Lan, who were reacted by the reality, and then reacted to the news, and quickly launched a message in the group. In a short while, Chen Assistant Feng Shen's life, specifically to pick up Su Yaya to go to the president's office. It spread throughout the company and became a popular gossip between women.

Here Suya followed Chen's assistant on the 26th floor. Assistant Chen led her to the door of the president's office, raised her hand and knocked on the door, waited a little, and heard the sound of Shen Xiuqi's call. Chen The assistant opened the door and asked Suya to enter.

"Shen Zong, Miss Su is here."

Shen Xiuqi heard the sound and didn't even lift his head. He looked down at the documents in his hand until he finished reading the last paragraph. He brushed the brush on the document and signed the word. He then put down the pen and looked up.

"You are now sending this signed document." Shen Xiuqi picked up the documents on the table and handed it over. Chen assistant quickly stepped forward and took the documents handed over by Shen Xiu, and turned and went out.

There was a bang from behind, and when Chen's assistant went out, he closed the door of the office.

In the large office, only Suya and Shen Xiuqi were left, and the golden sunlight came in through the bright glass window on the left.

The sun was shining on the side of Shen Xiu, he was sitting behind a large desk, leaning against the office chair, staring at Suya, with a deep look, looking tall and serious, and the voice could not be rejected. "Come here, what are you doing there?" "