66

The advertisement for skin care products was quickly filmed, and the five million endorsement fee was charged. Suyaya also allocated a large sum of money.

During this time, Su Yaya took several advertisements in succession, and the money in the bank card also saw an increase. Every time she secretly counted the numbers on the card, she could enjoy it for a long time.

She was born in a small county town, where the price is cheap, three or four million can buy a big villa, the country house is cheaper, she thinks that after going back, I will buy a farmhouse in the suburbs not far from the city. In the front of the yard, it is best to have a pond. You can feed the fish and feed the ducks to feed the geese. After the yard, you can plant some vegetables. You can also use it to entertain guests. It is the same as when she was a child in the country, and then every weekend. A few waves of people from the city who traveled to the suburbs to spend the weekend. When you think about it, you feel that your days are laid back and you don't want to be beautiful.

Su Yaya counted, if she wants to buy a farmhouse with ordinary points, and then save some money to support the elderly, she is barely enough money in the card, of course, if she divorces with Shen Xiu, Shen Xiuqi can give her more It’s better to raise the alimony. She can make the farmhouse music bigger and higher, attract more guests, and the income will definitely be different. It can also save more money for the elderly.

In fact, she worked so hard to make money, and worked hard to please Shen Xiuqi, not to die, not to swear Shen Xiaqi angry, not without reason, she is actually very afraid that when she and Shen Xiuqi divorced, Shen Xiuqi did not give her alimony. Although this possibility is very small, and Shen Xiuqi has always been very generous to her, 10 million cash is not a big deal for him, but she is very worried, because anything that does not happen, may produce variables, not take The money to the hand is not really money!

This may be related to her life experience from small to large. Su Yaya always believes in one sentence, relying on everyone to run, relying on mountains and mountains will fall down, relying on nothing depends on herself, so considering all aspects of the situation, she is even more I would rather believe in myself and be willing to rely on myself. Let’s put aside Shen Xiuqi and maybe give it to her. I must earn more and be more secure.

Su Yaya’s two programs of “Gourmet Mercure” have been broadcast, and the ratings have reached new heights. The program group is very happy. I decided to celebrate. The producer Sun Lei specially called Suya.

"Miss Su, I am Sun Lei. The ratings of these two programs have reached new heights. The whole program group is very happy. Taili also rewarded us with a bonus. We decided to gather together at the Nanbin Hotel. Today At 8 o'clock in the evening, you must come to participate."

Su Yaya happened to be fine at night, and she readily agreed to Sun Lei’s invitation. "Okay, I will arrive on time."

"That's good, then it's good." Sun Lei was very happy to invite Suya, and his voice was full of joy. "You will call me at the hotel, I will pick you up."

"Okay." Su Yaya promised.

The two people said so, Sun Lei hung up the phone.

Su Yaya called Shen Xiuqi with her mobile phone and told him that she was going to participate in the program group dinner tonight.

The phone ringing twice, Shen Xiuqi was connected, and the low-pitched sound of the cello sound came from the phone, "Yaya?"

“Repair.” Suya Yadao said: “The “Gourmet Mercure” program group called me and invited me to a dinner party in the evening.”

Shen Xiuqi’s head suddenly paused and he continued: “Do you want to go?”

Su Yaya "hmm", "Sun made a special call, I think it would be better to go there."