Chapter 9

Suyaya gets up and washes his makeup and dresses up. He drives out the door, takes Shen Xiuqi to her TV drama No. 2 script and contract, and goes to the company to find the agent Zhou Peijun.

Her entertainment company, called Xinghui Entertainment, is a relatively small entertainment company, and this year is just the fifth year of its establishment.

Today's entertainment industry competition is also very fierce, a variety of entertainment companies, film and television studios emerge in an endless stream, the network of red, the actors are piled up, often a supporting role of a network drama, there are dozens of hundreds of people to compete.

Starlight Entertainment, a small entertainment company, has very limited resources. It is not easy to adhere to such a fierce competition for five years.

It was also the luck of Xinghui Entertainment. In the past year, Xinghui Entertainment had been unable to support it. Who knows that the agent Wang Ge will come back to a beautiful little brother on the road, and Wang Ge will pick up the beautiful little brother. Looking for a relationship to send people to participate in a network drama, and then the online drama actually burst red, and even the beautiful little brother who played the male No. 2 in the online drama also burst red, suddenly jumped up and became The traffic is popular.

It became a beautiful little brother of popular traffic, and naturally became a brother of Xinghui Entertainment. At that time, Xu Chaoran took several serials and advertisements in one year, and also won a newcomer award to earn A lot of money, along with the small actor who did not enter the stream, also brought the 18th line, helping the Starlight Entertainment to survive the difficult period.

Half a year ago, Su Yaya signed a contract with Xinghui Entertainment, which is a newcomer to the company. So far, he has taken a tepid online drama, or a female No. 2 who robs the male owner of the female lord. Too good, if it wasn't accidentally photographed on the Internet yesterday, the comments of the netizens were not bad. Zhang Peiyu took the opportunity to give her a chance to operate. She wouldn't even have this small heat.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Su Yaya arrived at the company on time. She just walked into the company's door and saw a group of people striding out of the elevator. The person walking in front of him was almost one meter tall and three in a gray dress. Casual clothes, tall and long legs, seem to glow, let people notice at a glance, wearing a pair of large sunglasses, covering most of the face, lips are close, it looks cool.

Su Yaya recognized him, and he recently participated in a big production movie, and the popular Xinghui Entertainment Company became a brother Xu Chaoran.

Xu Chaoran walked past her with a squint, and seemed to have brought a gust of wind. The fans waiting outside the company saw Xu Chaoran go out, excited to scream, the voice was loud, almost shocked through the Soviet Union. Yaya's eardrum.

Su Yaya looked at the door, too many fans gathered around, Xu Chaoran was blocked from getting out, or the security guards guarded him to go forward before he sent him safely to the nanny car.

"Envy? Envy will work hard, wait for you to be red, there are so many people holding the protection, countless fans are chasing." Zhou Peiyu did not know where to pull out, standing next to Suyaya said quietly.

Those who have entered the entertainment circle do not want to be red. Those who set up a calm position and have no competition for the world, but they do not have the strength to be red, can have the strength to red, and those who want to be red, will not It may be true calm and uncontested. Most of the time, it's just a calm person. Afterwards, for the sake of an advertisement, the characters can make the scorpion break the head.