Chapter 23

An Yuting’s car drove all the way to the Shen’s group and stopped. An Yuting tried to call Shen Xiuqi, but Shen Xiuqi did not answer, she had to change her strategy. Pick up the mirror from the bag and check your makeup. After confirming that the makeup is not a little bit wrong, open the door and get off the bus.

An Yuting walked into the door of Shen's door with her bag and went to the front desk to find Li Lan. The attitude was still as arrogant as before. "I am looking for Xiu Ge, you call the president."

The tone of the commander makes people feel uncomfortable. The attitude is so bad, compared with the previous good attitude of Su Yaya, it is far worse, Li Lan suddenly feels that Su Yaya is actually quite good, at least better than the Anshi Ting.

Li Lan reveals a professional smile on the face, and the official business is authentic: "Miss An, do you have an appointment?"

Upon hearing this, An Yuting's face sank. She was in a bad mood, and her heart was full of anger. At this moment, she was annoyed. She pointed to Li Landao: "Call you to call the president. Are you jealous?" Can't understand people? Isn't it?"

It’s not very long, and the heart is not beautiful. If you don’t move, you will be arrogant. If you are a big lady!

Li Lan didn't want to call her. An Yuting impatiently urged her eyes to look at the president's exclusive elevator, and I wish I could go up immediately.

Coincidentally, this time the elevator door opened, An Yuting’s heart was happy, and he quickly greeted him. He saw Chen’s assistant coming out from inside.

"Chen Assistant." An Yuting screamed at him with a smile, his attitude towards Li Lan and his attitude towards Li Lan were exactly the same, and his face became fast, just like acting.

"Miss Ann." Chen assistant stopped and unexpectedly how she would appear here.

An Yuting couldn't manage that much at the moment. She was anxious to see Shen Xiuqi, and quickly said: "Chen Assistant, I am in a hurry to find Qi Ge, can you let me go?"

Assistant Chen is hesitant.

An Yuting’s heart was flying, and the voice was lowered: “It’s about my sister. I’m sure I want to know.”

As an assistant to Shen Xiuqi, Assistant Chen followed Shen Xiuqi for several years and witnessed the love entanglement between Shen Xiuqi and An Yuyu. He knows how much Shen Xiuqi likes Ang, so he is very concerned about her affairs, for fear of a little bit. I didn't do it well.

Thinking about this, Assistant Chen made a decision without permission. He told me that you came with me, led her to the elevator door, took out her own card and opened the elevator door for her. floor.

An Yuting went to the 26th floor and walked out of the elevator. She went straight to the office of Shen Xiuqi. She didn't even knock on the door, and she just opened the door and went in.

"I have a very important thing to find you."

At this time, Shen Xiuqi was in a video conference with people from overseas branches. He saw that An Yuting suddenly came in without warning, and the handsome face suddenly sank. He quickly confessed to the people on the video side, agreed to discuss things first, and other matters at night, hurriedly ended the video conference.

Shen Xiu slammed the computer and An Yuting looked at his movements and jumped awkwardly.

"Who made you come in?" His voice was cold, and his body was chilly, and the eyes of An Yuting were the same as the knife.

An Yuting first saw him making such a big fire, his face was low, the clouds were overcast, very scary, and he swallowed nervously. "I, I came up myself?"