Chapter 37

Chen Chen took five assistants and carried a lot of luggage. When he came up, he smiled and said hello to Director Zhou Tongguang. "Zhou, I haven't seen you for a long time."

"Long time no see." Director Zhou Tongguang was much more enthusiastic about Chen Hao, his face was laughing, praised her: "It looks more beautiful than before."

Women are all beautiful, especially women in the entertainment circle. Chen Xiao smiles and says: "I like to hear this sentence."

Four years ago, the first TV drama debuted by Chen Hao was followed by director Zhou Tongguang. Director Zhou Tongguang was considered to have the grace of her. The feelings of the two people were naturally different.

After Chen Hao and Director Zhou Tongguang finished speaking, they greeted Yu Hui, who was next to him.

"Hello, haven't congratulated you for getting the best actress in the Hundred Flowers Award." Yu Hui said.

Chen Hao looked at him with a slight head, his eyes stunned, and his mouth curled up with a smile. "Is it what I want to treat?"

Yu Hui chuckled. "What do you say?"

Chen Hao is also very refreshing, and immediately said: "When we have finished taking a set of makeup photos, we will go to the Hyatt Hotel to eat, this time I invited."

Yu Hui and Zhou Tongguang said: "I don't hear it, Chen Ying will ask everyone to eat, this time she packs, one can not be less!"

Zhou Tongguang laughed, and even said: "Good, or we are the most refreshing."

Next to seeing the whole process of Zhou Peiyu, touched the elbow and touched Suya, and whispered: "I don't see it, learn something, she is late, but in a few words, she will show Zhou and Yu. I am happy, both of them remember her good, and she will be angry with her."

"That's right!" Suyaya nodded.

The entertainment circle is like this. With the red top white, Chen Yucai took the Best Actress Award for the Hundred Flowers Award, and the limelight is flourishing. Zhou Tongguang and Yu Hui certainly value her. She is also the heroine of the whole drama, the biggest selling point, and she will be very good. Well, the words are also good, it is inevitable that two people will hold her close to her.

After Chen Tong and Zhou Tongguang and Yu Hui exchanged their feelings, after the business blows each other, they went to the dressing room to change makeup and prepare to take a makeup photo.

Passing by Su Yaya, Chen Hao glanced at her, her face showing a smile, and she nodded her head.

Su Yaya was slightly surprised at the bottom of her heart, and she returned with a smile.

Chen Hao soon took the person away.

"She looks very good and should get along well." Suya looked at her back.

Zhou Peiyu smiled and said: "Please, Miss Su, don't be so naive, how can I get along well with each other? After entering the group, I am a little clever, don't be bullied."

Su Yaya blinked, "Oh," and silently took out her mobile phone and began to search Chen Yu's various entertainment gossip. Soon she saw an online forum in an anonymous forum to discuss Chen Wei's plastic sisters. It’s just that you don’t know if you don’t know it. If you look in the entertainment circle, you can see what is true.

After a while, the staff came to Su Yaya to take a photo, Suyaya quickly took the phone away, handed it to the assistant to keep it in the rain, and followed the staff to make a makeup photo.

Su Yaya looks beautiful, puts on the clothes in the play, and combs the flying fairy, the whole person is more beautiful, just like a fairy who will fly away at any time, plus she is very spiritual, the photographer lets What kind of styling she puts, she puts on her styling, her expression is in one step, and the photographer is simply satisfied, and she wants to give her a few more shots.