97

Suyaya’s farmhouse business is very good. There are many guests every day. In this respect, there are Xu Chengkun and Yan Junyi who advertise her on Weibo. For the sake of her, she was also a star, the reason for the celebrity effect, and the fact that their farmhouses were doing very well, and the people who had been to their farmhouses had eaten their farmhouse meals, and they were full of praise. I will definitely come back to play again. As a result, there are a lot of guests to play every day, and then there are more people coming to the weekends. Some people come to watch the stars. Some of them are dedicated to the peas and ducks of their farmhouses. They have their own purposes. In the end, they can return home with fullness, harmony and beauty.

For two consecutive days, Su Yaya got up in the morning and washed and vomited. At first she didn't care too much. She felt that she was too tired these two days, so she would have a little nausea and maybe a little cold. Look, maybe you can raise it for two days.

I got up this morning and went to the bathroom to wash. When I just brushed my teeth, I suddenly vomited and vomited. This time I was even worse than the previous ones. Su mother heard her disgusting and vomiting voice and rushed to ask.

"What happened?"

Suyya took a face and said: "Nothing, maybe it is a little cold."

When Ms. Su saw her face pale and worried, she was very worried and said to her: "No, I will go to the hospital to have a look."

Su Yaya said: "There should be nothing. I will take a break."

Ms. Su is not at ease, said: "The cold is also very serious. Every year, there are many people who die because of a cold. It is still not too big to go to the hospital to see."

Ms. Su said that she had to go to the hospital to see a doctor. Suya had no choice but to agree. The two men packed up and took the bag and went outside.

Just went out and met Su Dad to call and asked Su mother to go to the farmhouse to help, saying that there were many guests in the farmhouse. Today, there is a banquet for the farmhouse. He is busy there.

Su mother is worried about her daughter. I want to say that it is late. Suyaya has no choice but to say, "Mom, you should help me first. I went to the hospital to see it."

"Then you must go." Su mother repeatedly shouted.

"Okay, I must go."

After Suyaya’s repeated guarantees, Su’s mother was relieved to let her go.

Su Yaya went out to take a bus and went to the nearest hospital nearby. She went to the clinic and hung a number and asked the physician to show her.

The physician asked her where is it bad? She said that she got sick and retched in the morning. The physician looked at her up and down and said, "Miss, I suggest you go to the obstetrics and gynaecology department."

Su Yaya heard a glimpse, this only remembered, her vacation seems to be a few days late, her vacation is not very accurate, sometimes a few days later, sometimes a few days earlier, plus this time When she was busy, she didn't care too much. She was reminded by the physician that she only remembered that she might have been a trick.

"Thank you doctor." Su Yaya quickly came out from the medical clinic, took the list and went to the obstetrician.

The obstetrician asked the time when Suya had her official vacation last month. Suyaya said it for a while, and the gynaecologist had forgotten it. It’s been seven or eight days before the Suya Ya Dao: "I will give you a list, check out a blood."

Su Yaya licked her lips and asked, "Doctor, am I pregnant?"

The obstetrician and the doctor nodded and smiled. "It is very likely that you will know the blood."