Chapter 4

Speaking of Suya from the villa, the villa is very close to the shopping plaza and it takes only ten minutes to drive.

She drove to the shopping plaza, drove the car to the underground parking lot, found a parking space to park the car, opened the door and carried the bag down, took the elevator upstairs.

The elevator stopped on the third floor, the elevator door opened, and Suya went out on the small high heels. After two steps, she looked up and saw a small, gentle and gentle dress with a trumpet sleeve hanging in the left window.

The color of this dress was exactly the same as the one she saw in the shopping plaza before she wore the book. At that time, she also looked at the skirt at a glance, and also let the shopping guide take it down and tried it. She put on the body. Very good-looking, very in line with her mind, so she likes it.

It was only at that time that she was ashamed of her bag. A skirt was more than one-half of her monthly salary. If she bought a skirt, it would be difficult to rent a meal that month. If she thought about it, she could only regret not giving it.

Now seeing the same skirt again, Suya is very excited. She wants to buy the skirt. She knows that she didn't have the money to buy the skirt. I always have a regret in my heart. For a long time, people are jealous. I can't afford to work, I want to have money to buy a skirt. She really likes that skirt and wants to satisfy her little wish.

Su Yaya walked into the shop, and the shopping guide saw her a look. She saw her wearing a fragrant dress, carrying a bag of Xiangjia on her hand, and wearing a necklace of a fragrant home on her neck. It was a rich man at first glance. Suddenly the eyes lit up, the sweetest smile on her face greeted her, and asked softly about what she needed.

"I want to try that skirt." Suyaya raised her finger to the dress hanging in the window.

The shopping guide should have a good bang, and quickly took the skirt off and led Suya to try on the dressing room.

Su Yaya took the skirt and walked into the fitting room. After a while, she changed her skirt and walked out from the inside. The young lady of the shopping guide was brighter at the moment she saw her. She sincerely praised: "Miss, you wear this skirt." It's so nice."

She has been a shopping guide for more than two years in this store. She has seen many customers, beautiful, not beautiful, good in shape, and in poor shape, but she has never seen such a beautiful and beautiful figure like a woman in front of her. People.

The face is more beautiful than her, her body is not as good as her, her body is more exquisite than her, but her face is not as beautiful as her. In short, the woman in front of her is the most perfect person she has ever seen.

The skin is white like a radiant glow. It is as moist and white as the freshly peeled chicken egg white. It puts on a dress and reveals a beautiful slender swan neck. The waistline is smooth and just outlines her figure. The whole person can't use it. Words to describe.

Su Yaya looked at herself in the mirror and felt very good.

She is not so beautiful. She used to be a handsome person. Standing next to a really beautiful person, she is like a little girl, not at all.

In addition, her own family conditions, parents are ordinary factory workers, the family's monthly income is only a little bit, do what to save, even if she works, it is also a money to become two flowers, naturally It also cultivated some small family, even if the money is in the hands, do not dare to spend a lot of flowers.

This body does not have these problems. Although the body of the original family is born, but there is no such thing as a bad feeling, perhaps it is really too beautiful, so the other bad things are covered up, only to see To her beauty.