58

The heart of Shen Xiuqi is warm, soft, and the whole heart has to be changed. He clicked on it: "It's much better."

"Flush again for a while, so it won't hurt." Suyaya still pulled his hand and rinsed under the faucet. He didn't think about it at all. He wanted to let go of his hand and let him come. It felt like she was like A very responsible parent is taking care of the child who has been accidentally injured, for fear that he is not doing well, and that the back finger still hurts, so he carefully and carefully takes care of her, and his expression is serious and serious.

Su Yaya lowered her head, her gentle eyes fell on Shen Xiuqi’s fingers, and she did everything carefully. Her side face was very beautiful, and her long and thick eyelashes were slightly curled up naturally, small and straight. The nose is very cute, and the red lips are slightly squatting, like a seductive cherry blossom, so that people just want to get together and kiss.

Shen Xiuqi looked at her, her eyes gazed at her side face, and the slender woman had a dazzling beauty. The first time she looked at her so carefully, it was the first time she discovered her. Beauty fits all his imaginations about beauty.

The throat rolled a little, his breathing deepened, his head lowered slowly, and he took a kiss on her side.

Su Yaya looked up and glared at him with a sigh of relief on his lips. He said, "Don't make trouble!"

I didn’t stop in the morning. First, I made the relationship between the two people well known. Then I cooked the porridge and burned the porridge. Then I burned my fingers. Today, I haven’t passed the half. It was continuous, and I didn’t know what would happen, she was upset!

Shen Xiuqi has hooked his lips, and it is very rare to say: "Okay, I will listen to you."

Su Yaya looked at him, how is it so embarrassing? It doesn't feel like him!

Shen Xiuqi’s mouth is smiling: “It’s a blessing to listen to his wife’s words.”

Ok, he won!

Shen Xiuqi’s fingers rushed for a few minutes under the faucet, and he felt that he didn’t feel much pain before closing the faucet.

Su Yaya went to the stove and checked the porridge in the porridge pot. Although it burned a little, it was not very serious. It could also be smashed on the surface and should be able to eat.

She thought so, just did it, opened the cupboard, took out a small bowl, and used a spatula to pour the unspoken porridge into the bowl.

Shen Xiuqi came over and looked at the porridge in the porridge pot. He frowned slightly and dismissed the tunnel: "Don't, it's all gone, can't eat."

Su Yaya turned to smile at him. "There is no paste on the surface, you can eat."

"Although there is no paste, it should not taste good. How can I eat it? Or don't want it!" Shen Xiuqi said that he would take the porridge pot when he reached out.

Su Yaya quickly stopped him, his mouth showed a sweet smile, and the two sweet little pear vortexes were very cute. He said softly: "Husband, this is the first time you gave me porridge! How can I lose it?" Although the porridge is a bit mushy, the porridge on the noodles can be eaten, I think it is completely ok."

The soft voice entered the ear of Shen Xiuqi, and the sweet smile was in front of her eyes. She was so clever and so sensible, and told him not to feel soft and distressed. How could his elegance be so good? The heart has to be changed.

Shen Xiuqi’s throat knot rolled up and down, dumbly said: “I will give you a better porridge next time.”

Su Yaya shook her head and smiled and said: "My husband gave me the porridge for the first time. It doesn't mean anything. I don't care what it tastes. I want to eat this porridge."