49

I will give her so much money at once, a bowl of medicine, a thousand pieces, 100,000 pieces, she has to eat a hundred bowls of medicine, is this money collected? Is it good to collect it?

Su Yaya is hesitating. Shen Xiuqi walked out of the kitchen and went straight to Suya. She saw her staring at the transfer on WeChat and couldn’t accept it. She said, “I’m going to collect the money. This is a If you take the money, you will take the medicine."

The gold master's father spoke, and Su Yaya still has no reason to collect money. He simply collected the money. It would be a big deal for her to take the medicine afterwards.

"Thank you husband." Su Yaya squatted and smiled, revealing two sweet little pear vortexes.

Why is it so cute? Shen Xiuqi reached out and touched her head.

This evening, two people had another wonderful night.

In the morning, Su Yaya went to the kitchen to smash the millet porridge, cooked the white boiled eggs, and prepared a dumpling.

Shen Xiuqi sat at the table, ate her dumplings and drank a porridge of rice. I felt that this morning, I could eat a warm breakfast like this.

After breakfast, Shen Xiuqi went to the company. Suyya sent him to the door and saw that his tie was a little awkward. He quickly said: "Wait a minute, the tie is a little embarrassed."

Su Yaya picked up his feet to help him sort out the tie. Shen Xiu was one meter tall and eight meters tall. He was much taller than Suya. In order to make Suyaya easy to organize, he bent down slightly and the two men got close together and exhaled. The heat has come together.

"Okay." Su Yaya's fingers were dexterous, and he quickly put his tie together.

“It’s good.” Shen Xiuqi smiled and praised her. She took a kiss on her cheek and said, “I’ll go to the company first, and I will give me a meal at noon.”

"Okay." Su Yaya promised to wave his hand and watch him go out.

After Shen Xiuqi left, Suyaya prepared for the "Gourmet Mercure" program on the fruit table that she had to attend in a few days. Zhou Peiyu sent her a copy of "Food Gourmet" with the host and the participants. The guest introduction of the program, as well as some questions that the host may ask during the program, she needs to be familiar with these questions first, and how to answer them. If there are any questions that cannot be asked or made her feel embarrassed, it is timely. Feedback to the program group so that the program group can adjust.

Su Yaya carefully read the information, the two hosts and guests have no problem, and the questions that may be asked are within the range that she can accept. She has passed the answers in my heart to ensure that the time is up. The answer will not go wrong.

Then she called Zhou Peijun and told her that the information had been read, and that the preparations were completed. She would definitely perform well and would not let her down.

Zhou Peiyu certainly wants to be like this, laughing and saying: "That's the best, I believe you, when the rain will come to pick you up."

"Okay." The two men chatted a few more times, and Suyaya hung up.

At noon, Su Yaya made three dishes that he liked to eat, packed in a lunch box and drove to Shen.

The staff at the front desk, Li Lan and He Rui, were very familiar with Suya. Chen assistant also greeted them early in the morning. When Suya arrived, Li Lan smiled and greeted her and led her. Go to the elevator door, give her a card, send her to the elevator, very attentive.