95

Everyone heard that they were the heads of the Shenshi Group's Rongshi branch. They all paid attention to Lin Haixing. The thoughts in everyone's minds were surprisingly consistent. Sure enough, it’s not ordinary people, look at the style of the whole body, look at the temperament of the talk, and know that there is a big deal!

Lin Hai was used to the big scene, and he didn’t care about the people around him. He said that when he waved his hand, he would bring up a pair of big and big flower baskets, stacked flowers, and it’s so beautiful. Su Yaya received the largest pair of flower baskets, and the long and wide red ribbons on the red ribbons were written by Shen Xiuqi to congratulate Su Yaya on the opening of the farmhouse and the words of wealth. In addition, there are two people carrying a pair of dragons and phoenixes in the fonts of the four characters of "Business Prosperity". The golden plaques flashed with glare in the sunlight, and the eyes of the flowers!

Su Yaya took a look at the pair of large and large flower baskets that were carried by several people, and the golden glittering plaque, which is really a big handwriting, full of the taste of the nouveau riche!

Su Yaya really wants to use her hand to help her, and with her understanding of Shen Xiuqi, this is simply not the gift that Shen Xiuqi gave her. He can’t choose any kind of things that are full of nouveau riche, she I am still very confident about the aesthetic level of Shen Xiuqi. This is mostly the person in charge of the self-proclaimed Rongshi branch. Mr. Lin Hai chose to send the gift.

Sueya did not expect that Suya had just thought about it. Su Yaya just thought about it, and she heard Lin Haixiao Yingying said: "Miss Su, Shen always wanted to come and congratulate your farmhouse to open, but he The official business is really busy, can not come in time, just happened to meet the situation of overseas branches, he has to rush to the overseas branch to deal with the problem, I had to call me, let me come over to congratulate you on opening. These are my carefully selected gifts, I hope to make you satisfied."

Su Yaya thought, so full of the gift of the outrageous family, satisfied with the dissatisfaction, seeing the people around them with a shocked expression, and Su Xiaoying and Su Dabo’s aggressive stupidity, her heart is cool, Smiled and nodded: "Satisfied with satisfaction, very satisfied, thank you, Lin, let Lin always spend."

The person in charge of such a branch office as Lin Hai does not know what level it is. Su Yaya thought, but there is no problem with calling someone to be a certain person. In short, Lin Hai’s voice is always wrong.

Lin Hai immediately smiled: "If you don't waste money, this is all right. As long as Miss Su likes it, I have to explain it to Shen."

Su Yaya nodded, of course she liked it. Su Xiaolan was in trouble during the opening of her farmhouse. She was not finding a better way to repair her. She wanted to fight in person, but the relatives and friends around would definitely say Her is not, she will feel that she is angry and angry, and will have an impact on the opening of her farmhouse.

The gift from Shen Xiuqi was sent just right, although in her heart, she and his two really broke up, her farmhouse opened, she did not ask him, but he still gave her a For the flower basket and the plaque, she gave her a full face. This is very grateful to her in her heart. If he did not do so, she is likely to be forced to come down by Su Xiaolu today, even to be The people around me ridiculed, so that Su Daddy and Su mother had no face on their faces. Fortunately, Shen Xiuqi helped her with this. Anyway, his former husband is still very kind at this point. She feels very good about it. happy.

"Lin always asks inside." Su Yaya smiled and led Lin Hai to the inside hall.

Su Xiaoyan and Su Dabo stood by and watched. Suyaya glanced at the two of them. Su Dabo accepted her eyes and groaned. The intuition was a bit bad. He is here today. Who knows but accidentally offends people, and this blames Su Xiaoyan for saying that.