98

The obstetrician and gynecologist sighed and opened a list with a big stroke. "Then go to the toll booth to pay the fee, first check the blood, Do a check."

"...well." Su Yaya took the list opened by the obstetrician and went out to pay.

Su Yaya went to the toll booth to pay the fee, went to the inspection department to check the blood, and then took the list to go to the obstetrician.

When the obstetrician looked at it, he sank down and said to Suyaya very seriously: "Miss Su, do you know that you are a panda blood? Rh negative blood."

"Well?" Suyaya stunned. She didn't know that her body was actually this blood type.

The obstetrician said very seriously: "If you insist on abortion, this is very dangerous, and it is very likely that you may not be able to care for your child in the future. I suggest you, or seriously think about it, consider it clearly. After all, this is not a trivial matter. Do you understand?"

Su Yaya is also a bit dumbfounded. She didn't know that the consequences would be so serious. When she heard the words from the obstetrician, she was shocked. Her face was white and she couldn't help herself. "I don't know." ,I thought……"

When the obstetrician and gynecologist looked at her like this, she knew that she was not so determined to not want the child. She persuaded her to say: "There is nothing that can't be done. The child is innocent. When making any decision, it must be If you want to be clear, you will regret it later."

Su Yaya licked her lips and whispered: "I know, thank you doctor."

The obstetrician and the doctor nodded to her and persuaded: "Go back, it is the most important thing to raise your body well."

Su Yaya "hmm", grabbed the results of the inspection and quickly left.

Her physical condition does not allow abortion, and the child is not wrong. The mistake is to devote herself to her belly. Is this God's will? Doomed her fate with this child?

Su Yaya slowly walked out of the hospital. A child ran from the front. It seemed that she was going too far when she ran too fast. She quickly reached out and hugged her leg. She looked down and looked up. The child looked up and right. She showed a bright smile, innocent, innocent and cute, and her heart was soft.

Maybe it’s not a bad thing to leave the baby, she thought about it.

......

Shen Xiuqi received an email from Lin Hai, and learned that Su Yaya actually went to the hospital to have abortion. He suddenly shook his hands and screamed and rushed to pick up the phone and called Lin Hai.

“Suya really went to the hospital to have a baby?” As soon as the phone was connected, Shen Xiuqi asked quickly.

Lin Hai was shocked by the eager tone of Shen Xiuqi. He quickly said: "She just went to the obstetrics and gynaecology department and asked about it. It was originally intended to have abortion. Later, it seems that her physical condition is not allowed, so she did not fight, so she gone back."

Fortunately, there was no abortion, but fortunately, there was no such terrible thing... When I heard Lin Hai’s words, Shen Xiuqi had a feeling of relief.

"You have looked at her, and I have watched people. I must not let her do this stupid thing. I will be back soon!" Shen Xiuqi said on the phone.

Lin Hai Li Ma should have a good voice, saying that he must be optimistic about Su Yaya, not let her go to do stupid things, let Shen Xiuqi rest assured.

Hanging up the phone, Shen Xiuqi’s heart slammed, and a cold sweat on his back was wet.

As soon as I think that Suyaya actually went to the hospital to have abortion, if her physical condition is not allowed, she might have done this thing. She and his baby will be gone, and he will feel painful and uncomfortable. I think this woman can be really embarrassed, she would be so worried, don’t want him, even their baby would not want it. How can she punish him, will she be satisfied?