88

The two people who think they love each other have had so many wonderful pasts, but they are suddenly told that everything is an illusion. They are all scams. Shen Xiuqi does not understand the end. Why is it like this, he is sad and unbearable!

He blew a long time on the top of the mountain, and his mind kept flashing the picture of Suya’s escape. He yelled at Xu Kai, Song Ming, and Jiang Chengguang with a stomachache, saying only one sentence. Come out and drink!"

Xu Kai, Song Ming, and Jiang Chengguang just finished their homes and went to bed. They received a phone call from Shen Xiuqi.

Xu Kai laughed: "Brother, aren't you important? Don't you come? I just got home, you call me again..."

"Come out!" Shen Xiu screamed.

Xu Kai’s heart is awkward, this tone doesn’t sound very good. Is it something that happened? This kind of situation has only appeared when the Anyang language was going to go abroad. Xu Kai was really a brother who grew up together, and he knew too much about Shen Xiuqi! Quickly want to live and thrive: "Well, I will come soon."

After harassing Xu Kai, Shen Xiuqi continued to harass Song Ming and Jiang Chengguang. The two people just lie in bed and received a phone call. But Shen Xiuqi is the boss. What is he saying? Where do two people dare to have any opinions? I got up again on the spot and drove to the appointed place.

When the three people drove to the agreed place, they had already drunk a few bottles of wine.

"My sister, you are a little more leisurely!" Xu Kai walked over and sat down, saw Shen Xiu hand in hand, Zhang mouth wanted to persuade him to drink less.

Shen Xiu slammed the bottle in front of him, "Drink!"

Xu Kai took a look at the full bottle of wine, it’s terrible, this is!

Jiang Chengguang patted the shoulder of Shen Xiuqi and said: "Choose Qi, drink less!"

When the voice just landed, Shen Xiuqi smashed a full bottle of wine to him, just like sending a task, said: "With me!"

He is really depressed!

The **** woman, one or two, can't wait to run far away from him. Who is he who provokes? Can't you make him happy? How is it so difficult to love someone?

Jiang Chengguang took the wine given by Shen Xiuqi, and then looked at Song Ming, who was hiding and laughing. He died to death. He simply took a bottle of wine and stuffed it into the arms of Song Ming. He ordered: "Drink together!"

The smile on Song Ming’s face was stiff and he turned his eyes to Jiang Chengguang. “You are too big for your buddy?”

"Sneak sneak, do not want to accompany the wine, is not enough buddies!" Jiang Chengguang returned to him.

Song Ming heard a sigh, and the crime was a bit too big. He couldn’t afford it. He quickly said, "Get it, drink it, drink it with your life!"

......

After Suyaya ran away, he did not dare to sit in the Shen Xiuqi car, but ran to the Wanfu Leisure Villa on Wanfu Mountain. After all, it was the closest place.

After she arrived at Wanfu Leisure Villa, she did not intend to stay in the villa. Instead, she booked a car online and waited until the car came to pick her up. She went down to the villa that night.

After returning to the villa, Suyaya was tired and hungry, and there was some fear. She was afraid of the anger of Shen Xiuqi to go back and taste her to clean up her, and she was miserable.

In the evening, Su Yaya quickly packed up his own things, packed up a few pieces of changing clothes, bank cards, valuable jewelry, etc., and filled them with a large box. As for some, they couldn’t fit. She won't want anything.